Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My take on sarms s4

So some questions:
How does this work (jacked energy ala caffeine? Hemodilation effects like No products?)?
Are there steroid like side effects I need to worry about? (i.e.: gynomastea?)
Can I safely run this if I've never done a cycle?
Should I take this alone or should I take other supps in conjunction?
Thanks

At the last 2 Endocrine Society Meetings the SARM's were proven to be more effective in Women for Muscle Gain/Strength than in Men.
Women may wish to look at the SARM's. Will have more data after the June Endocrine Society Meeting.
Karlis Ullis, MD

Apparently there are no vision problems if you do 5on 2 off cycle, at let's say 50 mgs. Also, atleast Osta can be taken indefinitely, no cycles or PCT needed.

Running at 50mg 5 on, 2 off will take care of most vision issues with S4. I'm running Sarmssearch S4 stacked with SS Ostarine for 8 weeks, and at just a week into it I am shredding up nicely while maintaining weight. It is going EXCELLENT and definitely something that is perfect for a good recomp :)

Thanks for the review bud.

Can somebody get a before and after blood work when they run a Sarm? Because some people are saying that you'll need a PCT...I know I know some people like gamer have gotten them before but new blood works would be very nice.

pretty sure the suppression is going to be dose dependent per the individual.

so plan to run a pct and if you dont need it you dont.. ill have unleashed and formastanzol handy.. even if i dont need it i can just throw them in anyhow

pretty sure the suppression is going to be dose dependent per the individual.

so plan to run a pct and if you dont need it you dont.. ill have unleashed and formastanzol handy.. even if i dont need it i can just throw them in anyhow

Yeah that is true. I ran Osta for a while without a PCT and after a month or two got a blood work and was good to go :D

I was running osta from uniq though haven't tried blood work on S4 yet...but I would run a PCT for S4 I think no matter what.

Top Bottom