Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My supplements

killercougar212

[FONT=&quot]Hello. I am going to start All Pro's 3 day per week program. Here is my supplement stack:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Protein[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Glutamine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BCAA [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NOExplode[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Creatine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Multi Vitamin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My question is what should I do on T/TR/S/S when I am not in the gym as far as my supplementation go? Do I supplement at all? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[/FONT]

Hello. I am going to start All Pro's 3 day per week program. Here is my supplement stack:

Protein
Glutamine
BCAA
NOExplode
Creatine
Multi Vitamin

My question is what should I do on T/TR/S/S when I am not in the gym as far as my supplementation go? Do I supplement at all? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You take them on your off days too.

dude that is a lot of shit

rather than take all that and waste your $$$ on supplements work on improving your workouts and diet. those 2 things will dictate your success in this game, not what supplements you take.

really you only need a couple good supps for your goals.. n2bm has quality things like n2generate, n2guard, n2slin, creatine, etc. you can run n2generate and creatine for example and save yourself hundreds

Anything else you could take but the pump product.
I would also stick to one protein supplement max. No need to supplement with bcaa's or glutamine if you already have a good whey protein supplement.

Take it all every day except the NOexplode, in my opinion.

Top Bottom