Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My supplemental approach - opinions?

MrMor77ok

Just wanted to make sure that I am taking my all natty supplement stack correctly. So I take half an hour before workout half dosage of DSpark and half dosage of Jack3d, and 5 grams of creatine. Then, during the workout I use BCAA that I sip during all the time. Then, after the workout I take another 5 grams of creatine and a protein shake. Sounds right?

Looks really good to me.

I would add a good quality fish oil to your supplement stack. Fish oil is very important to increase muscle insulin sensitivity and for normal brain and cognitive function. I would take 2g with 3 meals each day.

The exact mechanism isn't known but study after study show that humans with the highest omega 3 consumption have less body fat then humans with the least consumption. Omega 3 fatty acids will also improve cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure. It is a great supplement to take in every way.

Well, I got to say that you have done a great homework with your supplements, and you are taking them in an optimal way, so keep doing so, and you will get great results.

Looks pretty good to me. If you go home after your training then I would suggest making a full meal as a post workout instead of just pounding a protein shake down. I am not a believer in the "anabolic window" so I would not worry about taking a few minutes to go home and cook some real food.

Just wanted to make sure that I am taking my all natty supplement stack correctly. So I take half an hour before workout half dosage of DSpark and half dosage of Jack3d, and 5 grams of creatine. Then, during the workout I use BCAA that I sip during all the time. Then, after the workout I take another 5 grams of creatine and a protein shake. Sounds right?

Nothing to add here. Unless you want to use more supps, such as multi or fish oil, then do it first thing after breakfast

Top Bottom