Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My supplement stacks

nakavalna

So heres my cocktail....any critiques?

Morning
Amino or BCAA
Glutamine
Creatine
Fish or Krill oil
CLA

Evening
Amino or BCAA
Glutamine
Creatine
CLA
ZMA

Anything I should add?

-J :coffee:

right now im 6'1 187 24 yrs old as of this morning....ive dropped from 257 5 months ago (hadnt been to the gym in 4 yrs due to an injury and then me being a lazy p.o.s.) ive got another 10 or 15 to drop before my 6 packs back in full force. then its eat eat eat , my goal is triple h (wwf wrestler) in size and im busting my ass at the gym and in the kitchen.

Cool. Supps look fine then.
I'd add Green Tea to the mix. I take 2000mg CLA 3 times a day and 400mg Green Tea 3 times a day.
Seems to work.

Also.. awesome results for 5 months!

THANKS! i dont know about adding the green tea just yet as I started a 2wice a day e c a stack 2 days ago to drop the last 15 lbs that wont come off (ephedra 25mg caffeine 200 mg aspirin 325 mg) :) or is it safe?

-J

The caffeine in Green Tea Extract caps is very low I think.. like a few grams. So I don't think it would cause any problems.

How do you feel with the aspirin? I dropped it when I was doing ECA stacks cause it would make my stomach hurt. Even a small amount.. I guess I'm sensitive to it.

first day was hell....feeling like i had to puke dizzy no appetite weird feelings in my chest like i was nervous from the cops lmao day 2 was just nausea and now day 3 i have a slight headache but no other effects

but ive dropped like 2 lbs in 3 days :) :) :)

Haha, yea.. pretty much same feelings.
Those first few days on it I got so much work done cause I felt like I needed to keep doing stuff, haha.

lmao i went to the gym on the 1st day then did my laundry and the womans laundry then cleaned my kitchen,,,,then kind of went from the room to the cpu 5 or 6 times to check my email for some odd reason then took out the trash then went back to the gym then repeated a few more wierd things... i think i called some ppl and rambled about nonsense vey very fast a few times to.....wierd stuff eca

So heres my cocktail....any critiques?

Morning
Amino or BCAA
Glutamine
Creatine
Fish or Krill oil
CLA

Evening
Amino or BCAA
Glutamine
Creatine
CLA
ZMA

Anything I should add?

-J :coffee:

You can get everything you mentioned, plus a lot more, by just taking BIG BLAST and DX7. As for anything else, look around the site. It sells some of the best stuff at the best prices.

Top Bottom