Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My semi Attack Journal

I took 4 power chews pre-workout, 3 attack, then drank some N2KTS during my workout...DAMN! Love the focused energy I get from both power chews pre-workout and N2KTS. Combine that with the Attack and it's incredible pumps. Gonna chew some power chews glutamine up now.

jesus u must have been wired up!!

Are you still attacking that shit radar?

Hell Yeah! I was just fixing to post this up, today in the gym the pumps were in full force, i actually had to back off on poundages because by the time i was reaching 7-8 reps My muscles were screaming,the pumps were in full force,so much that everytime i exercise people were watching, so yeah it was definetely noticable, and when i got home to take a shower i was like Woah when i looked into the mirror after taking off my top man! i was so pumped up,it was unbelievable. Next time i'm having my camera on standby!

Rep 7 and 8 is where it burns when your all pumped up lmao

goodluck Radar. More info about attack first thing most users report is an increase in muscle fullness and a feeling of being “pumped” all the time – not just in the gym, but 24 hours a day, seven days a week! The increased feeling of being pumped is positively correlated with muscle growth. Think about it: When you train your arms, they feel pumped and full of blood – and they grow.

Top Bottom