Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My S-4 Cycle Log!

Will working out harder and more often produce better results on SARMS?

• Focus on Arms 3 days a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Focus on Arms 4 days a week

• Combine Arms and full body workouts+Cardio 4-5 days a week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is actually day 2 of my cycle, but i thought id help out the community and start a log since there doesn't seem to be many newer logs out there for SARMS.

Right now I am taking
S-4 75mg a day (3 doses)
Fish oils/cod liver oil (dosing 2x a day at mealtime)
Valerian root at night for sleep 1500mg
And IGF-1 2-3 times a day at about 75ng

Anyways a quick summery of Day 1: My S-4 arrived in the afternoon, so I took my first dose immediately, i was super excited as it was ordered much quicker than expected. The plan is to dose 25mg 3 times daily, for about 3 weeks to finish off my current cut, then use something more suited for bulking after the 3 weeks are over. I am already 3 weeks into my cut, and ive lost 20 lbs (started at around 25% bf)

This shit taste worse than gay sex. Its like eating hot glue. This signals to me that i probably didn't get a bunk product, if the taste is so strong.

25 mins after dosing on an empty stomach, I can feel a slight energy boost, kinda like coffee but better. Could be placebo.

Did Kettle bell workout with 2 5 min sets of Swings, Snatches, and clean and jerk, respectively. 40 mins after dosing, endurance seemed slightly better, and i did this workout 8 hours fasted on zero carbs that day, nothing but a protein shake for breakfast.

Day 2 - I said fuck it and I upped the dose slightly, I did about 35mg right before going to work, and man did I feel great at work. I feel more confident the energy boost is not a placebo effect. I did about 35mg more 7 hours later after work, and I plan on getting in my workout very soon. As I am writing this it is day two, and im about to finish my coffee and report how i feel after the workout.

I am very open to ideas and criticism. Im thinking, I will be able to workout some muscle groups way more often and see faster results, since my body will recover faster due to the S-4 and IGF-1 combined. (Like working on Arms 4 days a week).

My diet:
Every breakfast 1 protein shake + all my supplements down the hatch first thing after waking up. Including S-4 320 Calories and 32 grams of protein, 9 grams of carbs.

After fasting for 8 hours, my lunch is the exact same as my breakfast, sometimes i use 1 less scoop of whey protein, and ill get half as many calories/protein/carbs, but i still keep all supplements the same.

I eat dinner within 45 minutes post workout, I plan on keeping my carb intake around 100 grams a day (this is easy for me, sometimes i even eat less) 60-80 grams of protein (depending on how many cans of tuna i decide to eat, and 32-64 grams of whey (depending on my appetite after dinner. And around 900-1300 calories (depending on how fatty my protein sources are).

So it varies between about 1300-1800 calories a day (tbh i rarely reach 1800 cals, with 320-480 calories coming from whey protein.

This might seem like not enough protein or carbs to maintain mass while cutting, but thats what the S-4 is supposed to do, prevent muscle wasting while cutting (or at least this is what i hear.)
My numbers might seem slightly off, thats because I always count a rough estimate of my calories a day (an accurate estimate) and I dont really count my protein daily, i just make sure i drink at least 2 protein shakes a day, eat at least 1 can of tuna and i make sure i eat near 80 grams of protein at dinner, not counting the canned tuna (20 grams protein a can).

Anyways I just finished my workout of Day 2.

I waited after dosing before working out, so i could "feel" the S-4 working.

Workout was absolutely amazing, I feel great. No noticeable increases in strength or endurance, but a huge increase in determination and mental focus. (Compared to my usual pre-workout of black coffee and caffeine pills).

Biggest noticeable difference is recovery in between sets. I almost regret going up in dosage when its only day 2, i feel like i could have gotten the same results this workout using less.

I think im going to split up my dosages differently to maximize pre-workout and post workout recovery starting tomorrow. So far 70mg consumed today (approx).

Im going to start doing 20mg in the morning 50 pre-workout and 20mg a few hours post workout before falling asleep. In an effort to stay as analbolic as possible throughout the entire day and night, while not going up 2 high in dosage. So 90 mg a daily total. No vision sides yet. My balls still look the same, sexual drive is through the roof. Im fighting urges to jack off as i write this.

Forgot to add, I the pump on this stuff is real, Ive never really been able to see my veins before cause of a high bf%, but now they are really showing. Also, I think this just might be increased water or something, but during and post workout my muscles in my arms become swollen, and appear to be bigger than normal. I actually used measuring tape, 2 weeks ago my arms were 17 inches exactly, post workout i measured 17 and 1/4 an inch, but this faded very soon after my workout was over. Maybe I was just pumping tons of blood into my arms. Idk.

right now, 6 foot, about 225 lbs (scale is slightly off, buying a new one in a day or 2, and will update after) roughly 20% bf.
Arms 17 inch chest 48 waist 38, Legs 25.5 inches. Measured at the peak of the muscle while flexing.

I had a catastrophic knee injury that kept me from walking for almost a year straight, during that time i did not workout and lost a lot of previous gains and gained lots of fat. This is the reason I am such high bf% and also why I decided to start using SARMs. I am using S-4 (and later many more types of SARMs) to try to re-gain the body I used to have before my injury.

And of course I will be getting blood work done after 4 weeks to measure test and hormone levels, I will report at the end of 4 weeks. I have a natural test booster coming in the mail I will use for pct, cause im sure i will have at least some suppression after a cycle of S-4, which I will probably jump straight from s-4 to Ostarine or LGD-4033 (as long as bloodwork is good), For another cycle of at least 4 weeks. I will be logging those too.

Hopefully you picked up Sarms1 bro.. That will ensure you got a quality product. As far as PCT I would run a legit test booster during and in PCT. HCGenerate was designed to be a on cycle support to aid in a quicker recover and keep your nuts full.

I like to use the Extra Strength version in PCT as it contains some very high profile ingredients to transition out of PCT smoothly.

HCGenerate double pack is $134.99 with code md25 you get it at $101.25 that is $50.63 per bottle of HCGenerate.

Calories are definitely too low.. your maitenace should be somewhere around 2300-2500 at your size. Your well below 10% of maintenance

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom