Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My S-4 Cycle Log!

Will working out harder and more often produce better results on SARMS?

• Focus on Arms 3 days a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Focus on Arms 4 days a week

• Combine Arms and full body workouts+Cardio 4-5 days a week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya I'd scale back and follow Dylan's dosing protocol.. he's the resident expert on sarms.. just my .02... I'm sure if u message any of the vets around here they will help u out. They've definitely been supportive with any questions I've had.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yea thanks will, that reminds me. I forgot to mention that i have been getting horrible stomach aches for the past 2 days, and pretty much since day one, it has caused slight discomfort immediately after taking it. Past 2 days have been bad but I toughed it out, they all come around the same time everyday, about 3-4 hours after the first dose. My stomach pain could be worse than others simply because i dose it on an empty stomach, and i dont eat whole foods in the morning time, just protein shakes normally. I have also had ulcers and stomach bleeding in the past, but i havent had any real stomach pain in at least 1 year, besides since ive taken the s-4. It could also just be really bad hunger pains from not eating whole foods for half the day. It is noteworthy that my eating habits were the same before the s-4, and i rarely had any discomfort.

ive never heard of s4 causing stomach problems but im not able to say its not the cause.Im not a doctor.

I've ran s4 many times and never experienced stomach discomfort. Only great strength gains and vascularity haha. But good luck and hopefully it passes

yea im just reporting what i experienced. i took one day off instead of the suggested 2, couldnt help myself. no workouts yesterday. Also, after returning today i dosed on an empty stomach just as before and my stomach felt fine. workout today was great, seeing good strength gains. im using the same weights for most exercises but on my timed sets i can do many more reps in the same time period but im still just as tired as i would normally feel. but recovery in between sets is still much quicker which allows for a more intense workout. Did squats, kettlebell snatches, clean and jerk combined with HIIT.

I the skin around my biceps is starting to get that thin look. My shoulders feel great and ive been using them indirectly at least 3 times a week in my workouts (were previously injured, tendon issues on one side and joint stability in the other). knee joints still feel great.

Dosed 25mg in the morning, 25mg afternoon, and 50mg pre-workout in the evening. It took a bit of tinkering with but 25-25-50 seems to be the sweet spot for me. So far no new sides, and the sides i experienced were very mild other than the insomnia and stomach pain, which have been getting better. Libido is through the roof.

Day 8 (i think) i looked into my bottle of s-4, it seemed to be much less than i thought it was. Realized that using 100mg a day, at 50mg per ml, this stuff will only last 15 days max which is half the amount of time i planned but it will top of my 6 week cut perfectly. I am already happy with my results, but most of them ive gotten before starting the s-4. Thank god my order of lgd-4033 arrived today. I went ahead and started off at 2m lgd-4033 today, and ill end the s-4 log once the bottle runs out. considering the lgd-4033 will probably have taken full effect by that time, and i also will not be reordering s-4. Depending on how i react to lgd in the next week or so, i might continue a new log for the lgd alone.

Tomorrow ill start doing only 50mg s-4 a day to preserve it as much as possible.

will upload before and after pics once the bottle is gone to show progress, thus far i am pleased

Did arms today, Shoulder presses 4x12 dumbbell curls 4x8 with 50lbs and 3x20 20lbs, skull crushers 3x10, and arnold presses 3x12. Was tired and unmotivated, but the endurance and strength is still there for sure. Almost zero need to rest in between sets and very little rest in between exercises. My glutes are and hammy's still sore from the last time I did legs which is a little demotivating cause i planned on hitting cardio hard tomorrow. I will see how i feel.

Looked at my dick mid workout, it was less than 2 inches soft lol (much smaller than normal). Zero vision sides, stomach aches have also faded. I now think the stomach aches came from over consumption of coffee and unrecognized hunger pains.

Day 9 - Rested today, dosed 50mg s-4 and 2mg ldg-4033

I feel like the log has been thrown off due to the lack of planning with the dosages of s-4 and the introduction of lgd, not sure if i should continue this until the lgd is gone or just stop when the s-4 is finished. I was very impatient cause if heard alot of great things about the lgd so i started it immediately.

Day 10 - dosed 25mg s-4 and 2mg of LGD-4033 in the AM, will dose another 25mg s-4 pre-workout. I feel that since cutting my s-4 dosage in half, my muscle soreness has increased.

No real changes in vision, more energy in the daytime, my libido seems to be multiplying day by day, i guess that doesn't hurt. Testies are still normal size.

The past 3 days ive cut the dosage short, 25mg pre-workout only, stamina has decreased but strength remains. Some very small vision disturbances going indoors/outdoors on bright days. Progress has been good although my diet has been poor lately.

S-4 supply is running low, maybe 1 or 2 more doses left. At this point im done with S-4 for now. If i can say anything, unique's s-4 is the real deal. Ive never had a pre-workout like it before, and with unique its half the price of most otc pre-workouts. Ofc it comes with way more side effects so to each there own.

Overall I've noticed big increases in endurance and slight strength increases in very short period of time, I havent had my bf% checked so I cant say how much but s-4 helped my rats GAIN muscle (visible in my upper body) while in a (what some would consider extreme) caloric deficit in a 2 week period. Of course not much was gained, but there is a big difference in the mirror imo. I will be posting pics.

In what ive experienced, this compound is great for preventing muscle breakdown in prolonged catabolic states (fasting and working out in a caloric deficit). Great for keeping muscle size while cutting.

Side effects, little to no vision sides after 2 weeks of use, some insomnia, energy boost, slight feeling of well being, libido and performance increase.

Top Bottom