Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My REVIEW of Beastdrol

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Okay, so here's the deal. I'm just short of 2 weeks of using this and I'm going to give my opinion. But first, let me lay out what I did, and why.

I'm not looking to make big gains and I wasn't testing it for that. I have a lot of muscle memory (one of the few perks of being at this for so long) I've capped out in regard to permanent size and I really don't want to increase calories to put on more weight. But at this stage of the game I don't need to do any of that stuff to know if something is working. I've always felt gear quickly and I can tell if something is bogus or not within a few days.

In the past, I've been very critical of pro-hormones. I always thought they sucked and I always thought Pat Arnold was kind of a jerk for releasing them onto the public. It's somewhat ironic that it took a pro-hormone ban in order to get REAL steroids OTC!

In case you don't know, Beastdrol is the same formula as superdrol and Monsterdrol but with some added carnitine, which is a nice touch since there's some evidence that carnitine makes receptors more responsive.

The way I can tell if something is working is subtle. With Primo, I start to see a little more shape -- more density -- even if the scale hasn't moved. With dbol, I get a quicker pump and the weights go up a little easier -- even if visually, there isn't much difference. I noticed a similar effect with Beastdrol. If I had to compare it to the EFFECTS of a steroid (molecular structure not withstanding) I'd say it was somewhat like Mast. I just looked a little thicker -- a little harder. That's all I needed to know to know it was working. Unlike pro-hormones which just boosted estrogen which gave some bloat which people perceived as "more size" , Beastdrol gave a thicker, dare I say, more of a "bodybuilder" look to my physique.

So the good news is, THE SHIT WORKS. But to be completely honest, it's not without a caveat.

Beast is a form of methytestosterone. Many of you may not remember methytest but it was popular in the 80's. It made you wickendly strong and aggressive -- great for powerlifters and fighters. But it was also extremely toxic -- approximately twice as toxic, mg per mg, as a 17 alpha alkylated steroid. So high dosages or long duration led to headaches, high blood pressure and a general "bad mood."

So this is a product which should be approached with caution! It is VERY powerful and MUST be treated with respect. I see it as a great kickstart -- a good pre workout boost, or as a nice addition to a low androgenic cycle. (Primo, deca, var). It would also kick ass along with a good natty supplement cycle. I'd be curious of a run of UNLEASHED/BIG BLAST/ Beastdrol. (Bet it'd be nice). Fuck, if only that stuff were available to me back when I was spending hundreds of dollars on Hot Stuff and Metaboic Optimizers and other crap in an effort to gain an extra ounce of muscle.

Beatdrol should NOT be taken in high dosages or for long periods of time. Of course, liver protectants are a must (naturally I think POST CYCLE would be an excellent adjunct throughout usage, not only at the end) but liver protectants aren't a guarantee. They help, but only so much.

Although one would think it too powerful for women I think a single cap broken into 4-5 dosages would work well for women who want to "harden up" and/or just know what it's like to be on steroids. Once a day for 4 weeks is as far as I'd push it -- less if you're under 5'4" or 110 pounds.

I'm going to use the rest of my BD on my "leg days." I can use the extra strength.

So there it is. A genuine steroid. Not perfect, but incredibly useful if used judiciously. It would be foolish to attempt to gain 20 pounds strictly on ANY oral cycle, and this is no exception. Even more so. But it's nice to know that there's a product that works, works well and is 100% legal. So for anyone who is dying to know what it's like to use steroids, now you can. You can get a taste of what it's like, but don't be greedy! This shit is serious.

Funny you compared it to Masteron, because I thought it was just that; an oral version of Masteron.

Glad to know it works. Is it highly androgenic?

Funny you compared it to Masteron, because I thought it was just that; an oral version of Masteron.

Glad to know it works. Is it highly androgenic?

Yes, it is methyldrostanolone.

what is the reasoning behind saying it is twice as toxic as a 17-aa steroid? It is a 17-aa steroid, but I don't understand how one 17-aa can be twice as toxic as another?

Top Bottom