Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My REVIEW of Beastdrol

Do you recall your numbers say 4 weeks after you finished using beastrol. I'm really interested in how much I will keep.

I gained 9lbs of good muscle mass (mostly in my upper back and deltoids) and saw some serious vasculature increases. I didn't get bulgy veins (my arms already are) but I got some freaky looking blue-veins showing up right in my biceps and I still have them. One of them splits off into three branches and kinda looks like a tree. :D 7+ years lifting without designer supplements and I never saw vascularization quite like this. Some say it's gross but I like it! Of course it's only prominant after lifting, but it's fun to flex and see the blue tubes going all over the place. I've kept my gains a month and a half later, but I was using Forged Lean Mass (Superdrol, Epistane version), but I bet any brand Superdrol/Epistane combo would produce equivalent results. Some of my bulkiness has shrunk down (I got some water retention that actually made my shoulders look more built than they look right now, but not much. If you keep you regimen up like it is on cycle, then you should keep your gains.

I hope beastdrol will still be available after 5 years....because then I will be doing my first cycle :rolleyes:

very doubtful. it will probably be on the banned list within the next two years. just my guess, could be sooner, but it seems like the feds are crackin down pretty hard, especially with that recent ban. its only a matter of time till its gone......however NEEDTO came out with DIESEL 2.0 which please correct me if im wrong, can be called SUPERDROL 2.0 (superdrol being beastdrol) because its chemical structure is two superdrol molecules attached to eachother by a nitrogen atom, its supose to be alot less toxic to the liver with twice the strength. search dieselbolan 2.0

Diesel 2 (dymethazine) is literally two superdrol molecules with a Nitrogen bond. When Dymethazine is banned, Superdrol will go with it. I wouldn't worry about losing an opportunity though. Other designer supplements will be created as quickly as older ones are banned. It's a never ending cycle. When you hear the first official signs of a ban on Superdrol/Dymethazine, order a couple bottles and save them for a couple years until you are ready to take them. They should stay potent for a few years.

I also have beastdrol at mrsupps.com

Discounts available!
Free Shipping

I gained 9lbs of good muscle mass (mostly in my upper back and deltoids) and saw some serious vasculature increases. I didn't get bulgy veins (my arms already are) but I got some freaky looking blue-veins showing up right in my biceps and I still have them. One of them splits off into three branches and kinda looks like a tree. :D 7+ years lifting without designer supplements and I never saw vascularization quite like this. Some say it's gross but I like it! Of course it's only prominant after lifting, but it's fun to flex and see the blue tubes going all over the place. I've kept my gains a month and a half later, but I was using Forged Lean Mass (Superdrol, Epistane version), but I bet any brand Superdrol/Epistane combo would produce equivalent results. Some of my bulkiness has shrunk down (I got some water retention that actually made my shoulders look more built than they look right now, but not much. If you keep you regimen up like it is on cycle, then you should keep your gains.

what pct did you use after using forged lean mass bro?

1 week Letrozole+DHEA (50mg), followed by 3 weeks Nolvadex. The DHEA probably doesn't do much but I have a couple old bottles sitting around so I just threw it in the mix to use some of it up.

Top Bottom