Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My REVIEW of Beastdrol

This is typical gains for anyone. Some get even more bro. first time I used this stuff, My bench (rep weight 5x5) was up 50 lbs in 6 weeks. I was blown away. I felt like an animal.[/QUOTE]

I'm in my late 30's and have had a hard gaining mass. My test is pretty low (total 250-275). I was losing my drive to go to the gym. When you don't see any progress your motivation goes out the window. I guess seeing progress is the best form of motivation.

I still have a little over a week of caps left. Hopefully I can squeeze out a few extra pounds during this time. I am ordering a few more bottles and will try another cycle in July. Knowing that Beastdrol works makes me damn curious to try the other products on that site.

Just a quick question if anybody has an answer, I don't know if this has anything to do with the product, but I have been getting killer shin splints lately, is there anything out there that would help with this?

eating bananas usually helps or taking some other kind of potassium usually helps with the shins

anybody else chime in about how this compares to dbol in mass gains.. seems similar with less bloat?

The RESULTS are similar to Mast. Sure, you can go with the real thing but I think the option of Beast et al is something can can be purchased quickly, cheaply and legally. That is an attractive option many people, but not everyone.

is beastdrol good to end a test e cycle with before pct??to harden up?say im doing
1-4 dbol 40mg ed
1-12 500mgs test e ew
8-14 beastdrol??
pct 14-18

anybody else chime in about how this compares to dbol in mass gains.. seems similar with less bloat?

Beastdrol smokes dbol on strength and muscle gains. And it's legal :cool:

beast is WELL worth it....never used a product u could actually FEEL! and as far as a preformance aid i would have to say it simply gives u all the affects promised by products touting that there product will increase your drive,energy, an MENTAL focus and agression in the gym....and then you realize you just bought ANOTHER product with 400mg of fucking caffiene and nothing else lol....but not the beastdrol its 100% effective and the strength gains are no bull shit

is beastdrol good to end a test e cycle with before pct??to harden up?say im doing
1-4 dbol 40mg ed
1-12 500mgs test e ew
8-14 beastdrol??
pct 14-18

yes it will work great for that. Its a dht so it will also lower your shbg and estrogen. Making levels better before pct.

Top Bottom