Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My REVIEW of Beastdrol

don't forget to take it 5-6 hours before your workout

nelson said it works just like masteron, so my question was then if its so much like the real thing, why not do the real thing? I don't know where your getting the obscure reference to eq and dbol. and I beleve need2 has already answed my question.

This "obscure" reference to dbol and EQ means exactly what I said. It was an analogy.

Dbol is 17-aa EQ
Beastdrol is 17-aa Masteron

dbol and beastdrol are both more powerful than their non-methylated counterparts.

Most people I have heard using masteron get strength gains, but non near the strength gains on beastdrol. Same thing with dbol. Much stronger than EQ.

So, in answer to the question, beastdrol or any superdrol clone is stronger than masteron, it's legal, it's cheaper, no pins (for those that don't like pins). and whatever else needto said.

Not to digress, but I found dbol and EQ to actually be quite similar -- even though they're reagrded as very different. (dbol being a bulker and EQ a cutter). Both increase blood volume and BP. Both give great pumps. Some will say dbol can cause gyno and EQ can't but I never had that problem with dbol. EQ bloats me more than it should. The big difference is I always felt good on dbol whereas EQ made me feel kinda shitty. I'll leave it for the farm animals thank you.

Since beastdrol is getting compared to Masteron, if i understand correctly it works by making your muscles harder, more defined, and strength gains (with minimal lean dry muscle mass gains and no bloat) ?

Since beastdrol is getting compared to Masteron, if i understand correctly it works by making your muscles harder, more defined, and strength gains (with minimal lean dry muscle mass gains and no bloat) ?

O kind off. Lets say you deff get more muscle gains and more strength gains with beastdrol. Some effect x5 I would say.

Let me chime in on the mix. I am already 1 week(7days) into the BEAST and I can seriously feel and look harder muscle. I'm taking 40mg ED for 3-4 weeks. This Beastdrol is real shit and I want to let you all know that I went in 3 days ago and actually felt the power behind this compound. I'm not blowing smoke up somebody's ass on it, just telling it like it is and for me I am lifting at least 20 lbs. MORE on the start of my weightlift reps FROM THE START!! I feel F#####G STRONG and thats why I love this compound because I know exactly what it did for me last time I took it!! BAM!!:evil:

I have been using it for 2 1/2 weeks (30 mg per day) and I'm up a solid 9 lbs. My strength has also gone up dramatically (30+ lbs bench). This stuff is amazing.

I have been using it for 2 1/2 weeks (30 mg per day) and I'm up a solid 9 lbs. My strength has also gone up dramatically (30+ lbs bench). This stuff is amazing.

:evil::evil::evil:

This is typical gains for anyone. Some get even more bro. first time I used this stuff, My bench (rep weight 5x5) was up 50 lbs in 6 weeks. I was blown away. I felt like an animal.

Top Bottom