Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My power Chews Pre workout Journal

RADAR

Just got a tub if these boys in Monday,took 2 orange one and let dissolve in my mouth, My god these things dissolve slow, 45 minutes later i was at the gym and still had em in my mouth, after opening the tub there are some green ones,orange,and what looked liked some grape,so that was my last supplement of the day,i had already loaded up with "ATTACK" :GEAR" ORANGE CREATINE"

The workout started OH Hum ,but right in the middle doing lots of reps something happened, i didn;t want to stop.
To make matter even better I did a PR on the Bench and Shoulder press....whoot, I have been out the rest of the week due to eye problems, so hopefully mon it will be 200% I'm gonna Bend the bar and break some Iron!!!!

Not that I can train for a while do to an injury, but I still ordered a can of powerchews BCAA..I figured I would take them daily with my Needto GEAR and at least try to hold onto some of this muscle..

Looking forward to seeing how the preworkouts are for you..If they work well, I am going to have to order them, especially if they taste as good as everyone says..

SJ

They are Tart! It will take a good 45 min to let them dissolve in your mouth,but hey! use that time to kill it!!!

Nice little review/log here Radar. These are the real deal!

I have a 45 minute drive before my mma training so I take them before I leave...they do make me pucker a bit and make funny faces!

I am waiting on the recovery ones I ordered!

I'm kinda happy to hear that it dissolves slow. I was worried that it would be 10-20 extra calories that took 5 seconds to go away.

Top Bottom