Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new training split

Prende

I don't really have time during the day, and I though I could just train everyday a little bit. Can you train everyday and work on just one muscle group that day? For example, I always do 15 minutes of warmup, and then I could do another 15 of one muscle group. I could do that in a superset, so I can make 4 exercises in those 15 minutes. Say on monday I would do biceps, tuesday – chest, wednesday – back, Thursday – lets, Friday – triceps, and on saturday something more. On sundays it would be a good rest. What do you think.

Considering the fact that it usually takesapproximately 1 week for a muscle group to recover, and that you willbe doing it just once per week, your plan is quite feasible if youwill keep intensity high.

I don't really have time during the day, and I though I could just train everyday a little bit. Can you train everyday and work on just one muscle group that day? For example, I always do 15 minutes of warmup, and then I could do another 15 of one muscle group. I could do that in a superset, so I can make 4 exercises in those 15 minutes. Say on monday I would do biceps, tuesday – chest, wednesday – back, Thursday – lets, Friday – triceps, and on saturday something more. On sundays it would be a good rest. What do you think.

Yes. By all means

training splits are good for 1 simple reason: they prevent your workouts from getting boring!

we've discussed splits in our evo podcasts. there are 2 day splits up to 6 day splits. as long as you are working out the way you should you will be fine

I love training with high intensity......get in and get out. Nothing wrong with training that way. It is better than 90% of people who don't do anything or would use it as an excuse.

Top Bottom