Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My N2KTS Log/Review.

bender19

Hello all, I recently was picked by Hurricane to do a N2KTS log. I was very excited to try it. Heard great things about it. Well i recevied my package over the weekend and was unable to try it out until yesturday. Let me say this, This is the shit. I workout roughly from 245-4pm then I go to work at 5pm-5am, swing shift. Back to N2KTS, I mixed 1 scoop with water 30mins before I headed to the gym. I was feeling a little sluggish getting up and heading to the gym due to having to work OT the night before. I started to get a flush sensation, but it wasn't overwhelming(which I loved). By the time I got to the gym I was ready to go, felt like I had a beast inside me and it needed to be unleased. Needless to say, after I was done with my legs workout, I didn't want to stop. I wanted to stay and keep working out but I had to go to work. I figured it would start to go away halfway through the night but to my suprise I was "Killing that Shit" at work. I think I found my new Preworkout supplement. Tonight I'm off. I'll try to update my Chest workout after I get home from the Predators game, but it myight be tommorrow. :D

Ok been a couple days since i updated. So yesturday was shoulders day. I took 1 scoop again and was very pleased with it.I was able to do an extra set on all my workouts. I also gave my workout buddy a scoop to try. Needless to say hes hooked. I love the focus and drive this preworkout supp gives me. It totally gives me the motivation to get to the gym and and just tear it up. I also love that it doesnt make me jittery/geeked up.

great news! keep up the good work.

Top Bottom