Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My N2KTS Log

juicinjake

Ive been wanting to try N2KTS for a while after seeing a lot of good reviews on it. Hurricane recently gave me the opportunity to run log it, so here it goes. This was my second night using N2KTS. I got used to jack3d pretty quickly when i used it several months ago, so i thought i could handle a big dose of the N2KTS on my first try. Last night i used two scoops and it was way too much. I felt cracked out lol. My heart was beating too fast and it wasnt my best workout. I work out late at night and then go to bed, so it kept me up for a while too (which i didnt like). for those of you working out at night... thats probably too much. Tonight i wisened up and decided that half a scoop was the place to start. I went into the gym tonight and did arms... great pump, motivation and focus. i felt great the whole time. i also feel like i wont have any trouble going to sleep. im going to stay with half a scoop for the rest of the weekend and see how it goes! ill keep you guys posted!

Nice to hear. Hurricane recently picked me to write a review/log of n2kts too. Mine should be in the mail today. I can't wait to try some on Monday's workout.

sounds good bro! i look forward to reading about your run with this also. ive always wanted to try it, but i must admit, it is a product to be respected. i totally underestimated it! then again, with stims, its different for everybody...

Ive been wanting to try N2KTS for a while after seeing a lot of good reviews on it. Hurricane recently gave me the opportunity to run log it, so here it goes. This was my second night using N2KTS. I got used to jack3d pretty quickly when i used it several months ago, so i thought i could handle a big dose of the N2KTS on my first try. Last night i used two scoops and it was way too much. I felt cracked out lol. My heart was beating too fast and it wasnt my best workout. I work out late at night and then go to bed, so it kept me up for a while too (which i didnt like). for those of you working out at night... thats probably too much. Tonight i wisened up and decided that half a scoop was the place to start. I went into the gym tonight and did arms... great pump, motivation and focus. i felt great the whole time. i also feel like i wont have any trouble going to sleep. im going to stay with half a scoop for the rest of the weekend and see how it goes! ill keep you guys posted!

LOL..it is potent bro!!!!

in on this

i was dragging ass this morning and thought i would try a half scoop to wake up and get my ass to the library to start studying and doing homework. i took it about 5 minutes before i ate and that seemed to ease the onset of the n2kts. tonight im hitting the gym with half a scoop, taken about a half hour before my workout. i usually start getting the tingling face sensation about a half hour into consumption and thats when the intensity that makes me wanna lift really comes on. that said, i do feel it kicking in almost immediately. comparing this to past pwo drinks, i can undoubtedly say its the strongest. i did superpump 250 for a long time and liked it a lot. i heard good things about jack3d so i tried that for a while. intially, that was about the same experience as this, in regards that i had to experiment a little bit to get the proper dosing for a night time workout. i got used to it really quickly and moved up to 2 scoops relatively quickly. how quickly will i become "used to" it... thats the real test of n2kts for me! ive also done superpump max a few times and liked it a lot. virtually no stims and good for night time workouts. the pump was intense. i started taking it halfway though a malicious mass cycle and felt like the pump was too much lol! ive got back coming up tonight for the first time on n2kts, ill report back after that workout! im eager to know... has anyone ever drank n2kts slowly as they were working out as opposed to all at once before the workout?

well last night's back workout went good. as far as liking the way i feel when im working out late and getting good pump effects from the product... half a scoop is working pretty well. i went home and felt like i could easily go to sleep but for some reason i never actually got there. i guess its the dmaa. is anyone else thats working out at night taking this stuff? how are you getting to sleep? i think i got more of a pump out of superpump max, but i dont think it has anything to do with the product, more the fact that i was taking alot more of the stuff due to the stim/sleep effect im trying to avoid. i have a feeling id be liking this stuff a lot better if i was working out in the morning. tonight im gonna try taking it an hour before i workout instead of 15 minutes... maybe that will help...

due to sleep issues i laid off the n2kts for three days to see how my sleep patterns were affected. i slept like a baby all three nights with no problems dozing off at all.
so, i thought i would try taking it earlier in the day, upon rising, even though i was not lifting at that time. it woke me up well and got me going, though i did feel quite a bit of anxiety if i didnt eat something with it. needless to say i wasnt getting as noticable of a pump affect from it at the gym 16 hours later, as compared to taking it an hour or less before i worked out. that was fine so long as i could go to sleep, but a "coffee replacement" was not what i was looking for with n2kts. i had been using attack prior to this, right before workout, and was getting really good pumps out of it.
friday i decided to try it for a preworkout again and took a dose around midnight. i started my workout around 1am. this was hands down the best workout i had had on n2kts. this was at a dose of 1/2 a scoop. i had a great focus, sustained energy, no racing heart rate... i just felt solid the whole time. then i come home and tried to go to bed. no luck... i layed in bed completely wired until 8:30am, when i finally fell asleep. the anxiety was terrible. i used to take anti-anxiety medication and had some of it left over. i had to take .5mg xanax to calm down enough to finally go to sleep. i am pretty sure its the 1,3 dimethylamylamine that is causing me all the trouble. whenever i have the 1,3 dmaa in my system, i also have poor bladder control and other temporary negative ED-like side effects. this is typical with dmaa from what id read, and knew to expect that, but it is worth stating here, as this is a log of my experiences with the product. at this point, i simply refuse to take it anymore, as i cant throwing my sleep patterns off 6-8 hours and going through the week any more tired than i already am. its really disappointing. i like the positive workout effects, just not the other problems its causing for me. i think if i was working out during the morning, i would really like this product a lot, and the negative side effects to my junk might be less pronounced later in the day. i would strongly advise anyone considering this product as a night-time preworkout drink to try a few samples first before buying. this is a real deal, no bs, incredibly strong formula, that wipes its ass with anything else ive tried when it comes to stim-effect. im going to go back to ancient strength and attack, as i feel that i already had the right formula for a night time preworkout stack in those two supplements.
since i wont be using this anymore, ive notified hurricane to find someone else to continue this log. ive only used about 7 full scoops total. it doesnt even look like ive put a dent in it. ill ship this to whoever he chooses, so get in touch with him if you want to get some free n2kts!

Top Bottom