Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My N2Burn log

bct222

I have been intentionally putting off using my free bottle of N2Burn until I finished a short cycle of Dieselbolan.

My results were very good and I made sure to feed the bolan during the cycle.

As a result I gained approximately 10 pounds, with a slight increase in BF%. . This is not surprising as I have an office job and at 43 years of age it doesn't take me long to put on a few extra pounds.

My goal is to get the BF% to drop back to my normal level of around 14% and still maintain the lean mass I gained on Dieselbolan.

Instead of a daily post, I will update the log weekly.

Current stats:

Height: 6'1"
Weight : 202
BF% : 16%
BFW: 32 lbs
LW: 170 lbs

Just started this morning so it is to early to make any real observations, although I do like the slight boost in energy and focus.

I will make my first log next Monday.

in for results!

subbed...also congrats on your gains with dies v2, such an underated product. Did you run a proper pct or are you running the rs-transaderm with your pct?

OK end of week one.

Observations so far: energy is nice, not to stimulated, focus is excellent, appetite control is good but hard to adjust after eating so much while on Dieselbolan. Weight is down 2 pounds but that could be water weight. Appearance is slightly drier looking. Ramping up cardio this week and really cleaning up the diet.

good stuff so far. keep it up!

OK end of week one.

Observations so far: energy is nice, not to stimulated, focus is excellent, appetite control is good but hard to adjust after eating so much while on Dieselbolan. Weight is down 2 pounds but that could be water weight. Appearance is slightly drier looking. Ramping up cardio this week and really cleaning up the diet.

good news here so far

OK end of week one.

this is ideal, I don't like the jittery/geeky feeling most stims will give you

OK, week three. Dropped an additional 2 lbs and my appearance is definetly tightening up, especially around the waist line. One thing I've noticed is after cleaning up my diet, I am still eating around 3000 calories a day and dropping BF. Another non scientific obeservation, my pants are loosening up around my waist. I have always maintained a 34" waist and can judge if I am putiing on weight by the fit. After the diselbolan they were snug. Now they fit like they did before the dieselbolan but I am 6 lbs heavier. One more week to go before I start a Forged Extreme Mass cycle. I will definetly follow up with another round of N2Burn.

Top Bottom