Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My N2Burn log

OK, week three. Dropped an additional 2 lbs and my appearance is definetly tightening up, especially around the waist line. One thing I've noticed is after cleaning up my diet, I am still eating around 3000 calories a day and dropping BF. Another non scientific obeservation, my pants are loosening up around my waist. I have always maintained a 34" waist and can judge if I am putiing on weight by the fit. After the diselbolan they were snug. Now they fit like they did before the dieselbolan but I am 6 lbs heavier. One more week to go before I start a Forged Extreme Mass cycle. I will definetly follow up with another round of N2Burn.

really good news here:artist:

Final obervations on N2Burn. I lost a total of 5 pounds while maintaining 5 lbs of muscle gained on Dieselbolan cycle.

Energy is good, not too gittery, focus is excellent.

Appetite control is good but could be a little stronger. I still had big time cravings but I did eat about an additional 1000- 1500 calories a day while on Dieselbolan.

Negatives are few. The tablets have a really funny taste but not a big deal and they give me mild heart burn. Both of which I can live with due to the results.

I am preparing a cycle with Forged Extreme Mass next and intend to follow it up with N2Burn.

Overall a great product.

Nice review. My favorite thing about them is the smooth energy. It's not that jittery, cracked out feeling most stims give ya.

Top Bottom