Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My LGD-4033 log/review.

I would like to document my newest cycle with LGD-4033 as I dont mind being a guinea pig as for me personally the potential benefits are of greater value than the risk of taking such a substance, and others might be able to learn from my experience.

I've never done any AAS and my only SARM experience is with S-4, im currently finishing up a short cycle with it and it will only be taken into the first week of the LGD and i would imagine 1 week couldn't make a huge difference in the time span of a 8-week cycle.

I kinda failed at writing my first log of s-4, so I will try to make this log as good as possible.

Short background, I trained as a power lifter for a few years coming up from ages 16-19 and I ended up injuring 2 major joints one shortly after another which left me 100% disabled as far as weight training was concerned. 4 years later I've regained most of my health and Im ready to lift again, but this time im focusing mainly on bodybuilding instead of strength training.

I want to be strong and have a great body, but I dont want to do it at the expense of my joints, ive heard of the SARMS anabolic abilities in skeletal muscle as well as "joint healing" abilities, so for me these substances sound like miracles.

My diet
120g carbs (give or take) a day
140g protien (or more) a day
60g of fats (approx) a day

Plus 1 protein shake which equals about 1780 calories a day. For the past 2 weeks after counting the days calories at night before falling asleep I fall within the 1700-1800 range. Sometimes I eat less fat and more carbs and vice versa, but calorie range remains the same.

Right now Im 6 foot tall and I sit at 225 lbs about 20%bf which makes me about 180 lean. My current goal is to perform a recomp for 8 weeks.

I will be dosing my LGD-4033 as follows.

Days 1-3 2mg a day (w/50mg s-4)
Days 4-7 3mg a day (w/25mg s-4)
Week 2 3mg a day
Week 4 4mg a day
Week 5 5mg a day
Week 6 7mg a day
Week 7 9mg a day
Week 8 10mg a day

According to my math, one 30ml bottle at 10mg/ml this one bottle at these doses will be sufficient to last a full 8 weeks.

For pct I will be using
Test 180 ignite
Ageless Male
tamoxifen citrate

The reason i choose test 180 ignite is because its formula is very similar to hcgenerate but about half the price, and ageless male is another natty test booster i was given a bottle completely for free. And ive heard good things about nolvadex.

So far ive already gone through days 1-3 at 2mg a day, but i haven't worked out during this time period. So far I dont feel any different other than the diminishing effects from the S-4 that i have been tapering off of.

My ldg-4033 came from unique, since unique offers such low prices I decided it cant hurt to see if there products are any good. I dont represent them in any way, but i can help others save a few bucks by trying there products myself.

I am willing to answer questions about side effects ect. I will be getting bloodwork done after cycle test the strength of the suppression caused at this dose.

Last edited:
Dosed 25 mg s-4 and 3mg lgd-4033 in the morning, 40mg s-4 pre-workout.

Workout - 6 drop sets dumbbell curls, 4 supersets of shoulder press and pushups, 3x12 hammer curls, 3x10 skullcrushers

endurance is great, definitely a little stronger, virtually zero rest period in between sets, after workout recovery is quick.

Feeling great, no noticable sides yet.

Hey bro, just starting an LGD newb cycle myself, along with a log. I'll start mine in a week, but I'll be keeping an eye on yours as well. I also got mine from unique due to price, but from what I've heard they have a good reputation.

Cheers !

Dosed 3mg lgd-4033 in the morning and 50mg s-4 preworkout yesterday. Workout was great, full of energy and drive, strength and endurance is definitely up along with recovery. Sleep was of high quality, which is not common for me.

Today, dosed 3mg lgd and 25mg s-4 in the morning, Rest day today. No real side-effects at this point, will report again tomorrow.

Another 3mg lgd-4033, lowered s-4 dose to 25mg pre-workout, noticed a loss in endurance probably due to cutting the s-4 dose, recovery in between sets and strength is still excellent, did chest today. Sleep has been amazing, i haven't slept like this in years. Libido is also up.

Today I dosed another 3mg of LGD-4033 without any s-4. Leg workout was good but nothing special. Muscles look slightly fuller even in a fasted state such as today. Still not feeling ''on'' like I did with higher doses of s-4 which is slightly disappointing, but Im sure this stuff just takes longer to receive the full effect. No negative side-effects that are noticeable, balls still full and plump, and my dong hangs lower than normal with fuller longer lasting erections(which never hurts).

For the past 2 days, I've been dosing 3.5mg a day. I looked in the mirror this morning and I noticed my nipples look a little more fatty around the edges. I might just be paranoid but i immediately thought this could be the early stages of gyno. This scared the crap out of me so I hurried up and bought some tamoxifen citrate. Ive read it could even help muild muscle on cycle so even if I dont have gyno it cant hurt my gains.

My nipples arent swollen and i dont feel any sort of lump behind them and there not really sensitive either, but still look more puffy than normal.

Other than that im very happy with lgd this far, this stuff is real. I can wait to unlock the full potential of this stuff later on.

Well, its about 8 hours later, my nipples still look slightly puffy but they no longer look like bitch tits, maybe i was just freaking out. Also, I remembered at the time I thought I might have been in the early stages of gyno I noticed I havent taken todays dose, so i dosed another 3.5mg and I took a nap. Maybe it happened because I the concentrations of lgd in my system were at there lowest in 2 weeks, maybe allowing more estrogenic side effects. Its a huge guess but it makes since that a few hours after taking more lgd the puffiness goes away (slightly). Anyways I have tamoxifen arriving in a few days.

Not sure if it would help better to take it on cycle or pct, im probably going to keep and wait to see if more symptoms develop like soreness

Last edited:
Top Bottom