Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My LGD-4033 log/review.

Great log... thanks for taking the time to post and keep us all informed.

I've been using Ligandrol for just on 2 weeks now and have seen mild gains @ 5mg ED. I've also been using Mod-GRF + Ipam + TB-500 for the past 2 months, so it's a bit hard to tell what's doing what.

I'm keeping a log and will post it when I'm done with my 12 week LGD cycle. I'll also post blood work results.

I will also be doing a quick write up on my experience with TB-500, which I reckon is a wonder drug for anyone with an injury that just won't go away.

Keep up the hard work mate and keep posting your results.

Peace yo,
Elc

Ok, so as of right now I have finished 8 weeks of LGD, and its time for the review which should be posted on the first page of this log. Anyways its been 4 days off the LGD and after the second day I definitely lost some water weight although the scale didn't change much. My arms appeared slightly deflated in the mirror but other than that I looked about the same. I previously mentioned I felt like I was shut down as my libido was completely destroyed for over 2 weeks. Well 4 days out and my libido is back and strong too, and I feel better mentally as well (my confidence also took a small hit) and I just felt 'weird' overall, hard to explain. But now I feel much better. Its important to know the last week of the LGD cycle I took nolva 10 ed for like 5 days , and after one day of the nolva my libido came back slightly, but not by much. Now a week later and a combination of nolva, natural test boosters, GW-501516, DAA, and all the regular supplements like multi-v, fish oils, testofun fungreek extract (for libido) and I feel great. My dick went from completely shrunken and 0 blood flow, to very full and powerful erections.

Im no scientist but id bet my left nut (no pun intended) my test is back in the normal range which means recovery is quick, for libido at least. No way to really know without blood work. Anyways this stuff did NOT give the results I expected, but I would still be more than happy to run another cycle again. If I did it would be at like 15mg ed. Not what I expected, but still great results. Gained some lean muscle mass while eating in a caloric deficit which is really hard without chemical enhancement.

Ok so my impression of LGD after an 12 week cycle cut a little short was mostly good.

I was mainly looking to preform a recomp but I pretty much just ended up dropping a ton of bodyfat. As far as strength increases are concerned this stuff is like a popeye's spinach in a bottle.

As far as size is concerned, I ate in a caloric deficit the entire cycle so I didnt gain much in this area although I clearly gotten bigger in some areas such as my forearms, shoulders and back. Other than that my number on the scale consistently dropped so there is no telling how much lean mass I gained, if I estimated, no more than 4 lbs if that much.

Unlike s-4, GW, and Osta, it didnt make a huge difference in the endurance department but I did feel like I worked harder than normal which is most likely because I knew I was taking something. I would imagine this stuff would be most beneficial for bulking, or lean bulking. I did retain water using it so if I ever used it again I would definitely supplement with creatine for greater results which is something I didnt do.

Ive never done AAS or a real ph cycle so I have nothing to compare this too except natural training. If I did the exact same regimen and diet without the LGD im sure I would have lost quite a bit of muscle trying to lean out. The greatest effect I noticed personally is I was able to keep a large portion of my lean mass while cutting calories significantly and I still had a ton of energy throughout the day and for my workouts.

I also had a feeling that these SARMS were complete bullshit which is the main reason I decided to write this log, because I seen it being promoted in a lot of places being compared to AAS. The main reason I wrote this is to help keep guys from getting ripped off and I was willing to take that risk as the possible rewards were worth it to me.

Thanks SuperBronco, I'm not exactly a fan of SARMS either. I think it's complete BS as well but I've seen guys here claim they worked very well for them. As for prohormones, IMO just use real gear... safer and much more effective IMO.

Im no scientist but id bet my left nut (no pun intended) my test is back in the normal range which means recovery is quick, for libido at least. No way to really know without blood work. Anyways this stuff did NOT give the results I expected, but I would still be more than happy to run another cycle again. If I did it would be at like 15mg ed. Not what I expected, but still great results. Gained some lean muscle mass while eating in a caloric deficit which is really hard without chemical enhancement.

What results were you expecting? I'm in week 8 @ 10mg ED and going to go for another month.

Compared to the SARMs triple stack, which I ran for 12 weeks, I'd say LGD alone is on par in every regard. However, I'm eating at maintenance cals and with 40-50% coming from protein. I didn't catch you're height and weight but at 1700-1800 cals a day while training and assuming this isn't a women logging, you should thank the heavens you still have the musculature to use a keyboard and log this stuff. Lol I’m not even sure how you could keep your cals that low since one of the first things I noticed when I started LGD is that my hunger skyrocketed. In the beginning I was actually waking up an hour or 2 earlier than usual on my own because I was frigging starving. That probably hasn't happened to me since my puberty or growth spurt days

The fact that you said you hung onto muscle and even gained some while eating that few cals and training, is pretty amazing.

Honestly i think i just have a really low metabolic rate, so i can get away with eating really low carb/calorie diets and still do well on a cut. Right now im eating even lower 1600 calories a day with 50-60% coming from protien and cycling my carbs every 2 days (150g carbs a day or lower for 2 days then a carb refeed of up to 275-depending on how much meat i feel like eating (i hit 1600 calories no matter what cause anything lower is obviously crazy). And im still putting on muscle as we speak, on week 13 of my cycle and i have 1 more week to go. I did 8 weeks of lgd at a moderate dosage, only went up to 10mg ed for the last few weeks. Started with 1mg, then 3 then 5. Im now on orals and my results in 4-5 weeks is dramatically different compared to the LGD. LGD i know did a lot more for me but i ran it much longer, the results were great but much slower. Ive gained noticeable muscle while the scale has remained the same in the past 5 weeks. Im still 190, but im bigger at 190 now than i was when i got there using the LGD. Is also note worthy that i lost over 50 lbs of fat since ive started my cycle in these past weeks. I have pictures on EF but they are from at least a month ago, my computer is broken and im doing this from my phone but if your interested i can prove my progress with pics.

Sent from my LGL34C using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Pretty much, lgd helped me keep a very reasonable amount of muscle while barely eating. Thats what it was designed for anyways, to prevent muscle wasting which is probably its most effective use (although ive noticed other great effects while taking it, pain / joint relief) as well as an undiagnosed problem i had urinating. Very painful i couldn't go when i needed too, waking up in the middle of the night, urinating 2-3 times during sleeping hours and in the day time i could never feel when i had to go. I think it had something to do with my prostate idk never seen a doctor for it but around week 3 LGD 3mg ed the pain went away, i urinate normally again (for the most part) i go during the daytime and i almost never wake up at night to go, and its been 5 weeks off the LGD and my bladder still feels great. I had these problems for over 2 years un treated and 3 weeks later of LGD it magically goes away. It sounds crazy and weird but it happened.

Sent from my LGL34C using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

As far as SARMS being complete bs i wouldn't go thst far. Ive tried the cheapest of the cheapest S-4 and that stuff is real! As long as you can put up with the side effects the muscle hardening and thermogenic properties of S-4 beats ANY over the counter supplements by far. And i only used it for 17 days. Im going to go for a much longer, lower dosed S-4 cycle my next run. You cant go wrong at $20 a bottle if its underdosed or not. But you get what you pay for to each his own.

Honestly i think i just have a really low metabolic rate, so i can get away with eating really low carb/calorie diets and still do well on a cut. Right now im eating even lower 1600 calories a day with 50-60% coming from protien and cycling my carbs every 2 days (150g carbs a day or lower for 2 days then a carb refeed of up to 275-depending on how much meat i feel like eating (i hit 1600 calories no matter what cause anything lower is obviously crazy). And im still putting on muscle as we speak, on week 13 of my cycle and i have 1 more week to go. I did 8 weeks of lgd at a moderate dosage, only went up to 10mg ed for the last few weeks. Started with 1mg, then 3 then 5. Im now on orals and my results in 4-5 weeks is dramatically different compared to the LGD. LGD i know did a lot more for me but i ran it much longer, the results were great but much slower. Ive gained noticeable muscle while the scale has remained the same in the past 5 weeks. Im still 190, but im bigger at 190 now than i was when i got there using the LGD. Is also note worthy that i lost over 50 lbs of fat since ive started my cycle in these past weeks. I have pictures on EF but they are from at least a month ago, my computer is broken and im doing this from my phone but if your interested i can prove my progress with pics.

Sorry to drag up an old post but I've been researching SARMS, just ordered 3 bottles of 2866 from SARMS1!!! Just making sure this wasn't a type-0..... you lost 50lbs and gained about 4lbs LBM????

Top Bottom