Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My LGD-4033 log/review.

Yesterday and Today 3mg lgd-4033 in the morning, 1mg preworkout for 4mg a day the past too days. Literally no noticable side effects a at 3mg+ a day so far. Ive been making some serious gains, not too much in the strength area, but in the mirror. I will have to take the time to figure out how to post pic's. Not even two weeks and im already thrilled.

LGD definitely doesn't offer the same type of endurance/cardio/strength improvements as s-4 (at least not yet at this dosage) but the mirror speaks for itself. Mental focus and drive during workout has shown improvement, and my sleep has been better than ever, im sleeping like I did when I was a teenager, lots of energy during the day.

Yesterday I absolutely killed my shoulder workout, today I did some light cardio combined with push ups. I feel like im losing bodyfat while lean mass is increasing. I have really cleaned up my diet lately, which might be having just as big an impact on my progress as the SARMS themselves.

Libido is slightly lower than normal, my girlfriend looks less attractive lol. Cock and balls still hang low and seem fuller than ever.

EDIT: Puffy nipples, not sure if its really gyno but im starting to think its not. It seems to come and go, at times my nipples are sharp enough to cut glass with round hard looking pec's, other times nipples look fatty and more bloated like than puffy, if that makes any sense. Maybe my estrogen levels are rising and falling throughout the day.

Last edited:
Ive made up my mind. Im starting forma stanzol from mr supps to control estrogen as soon as it gets here, and im saving the tamoxifen citrate for pct.

Puffy nips can be a sign of water retention, it's not always gyno. Some liquidex should knock it out pretty easy. Log is looking good. LGD is an awesome sarm

Worked out back and abs today, ive neglected back for a week or 2 and I cant remember the last time I focused on abs particularly, but I was surprised by the number of sets I was able to fully complete on each exercise. You know how when you get tired and you struggle to push out that last rep using bad form while working to failure, that didnt happen at all. I had the strength to work to failure using perfect form on every rep (no exaggeration) except dumbbell rows, coming off a bad shoulder injury my right shoulder is slightly lagging, left shoulder kept pretty much perfect form from start to finish until I literally couldn't raise the weight anymore. I didnt even know this was physically possible.

Other than that my workout today really wasnt impressive at all, intensity felt really weak despite putting in a very high effort. If Im not sore tomorrow I will incorporate some more back work into my leg day just for good measure. My workout today felt more mentally exhausting than physical. Not something I am used too.

Today I tried sublingual administration 3mg of lgd-4033, held it under my tongue for roughly 5-7 minutes before swallowing. I swished my mouth with water to make sure I got 100% of the liquid as I would hate to waste any bit of it. Anyways, a little over an hour after administration I was working and I felt straight up weird, I knew something was different. Ive never really felt "on" since I started the Lgd, I think i passed that barrier today. I felt great and full of energy despite a getting horrible sleep last night. I was a lot more social at work and was full of confidence. Maybe it was just a good day.

Im not sure if it really takes this long for the lgd to really kick in or if using it sublingually increased the concentration of the compound in my rats bloodstream, but I wont be changing anything that isnt broken so I will be administering under the tongue from now on. Its too early to draw any conclusions, so I will repeat this tomorrow and see if I get the same results.

I just read up on thunderwands log, lots of bros including dylan suggested he use 10mg a day. Im roughly 2 weeks in and ive been steady at 3mg a day. Even though I was happy with what ive seen thus far using lgd, knowing that I could have been dosing much higher upsets me cause I could have been seeing greater gains by now. Anyways im changing up the dosing protocol. Im ordering more and going up 1mg per day starting tomorrow until I reach 10mg daily unless I notice some dramatic side effects. So ill be up to 10mg a day by week 3 and I will continue this for at 12 weeks instead of 8.

Dosing has changed, by week 3 I will be running for 10mg a day for up to 12 weeks instead of 8. I decided I want to unlock the full potential of this SARM, hopefully this dose will give me results similar to a mild AAS. For my first cycle of anything ever, Im expecting big results.

Up to 10mg a day now, after going up 1mg a day from 5mg ive noticed no real negative sides except for some slight bloat. Im sleeping much better than before. I used to drink 5-7 cups of coffee a day just to stay awake, now I dont even have the desire to drink coffee and my energy is great, great pumps too.

I used to have a lot of bladder pain and pain urinating in the mornings and these past few weeks Ive had no pain at all. And Ive had bladder pain (not sure if its even my bladder) for the past 2 years.

Great log, it's interesting to see how these sarms can effect people differently. I'm barely 2 weeks in and have been dosing up to 3mg's, but I've had some of the best lifts ever lately. I went directly up to 5mg and will be working up to 10mg per everyones advice, so we'll see if that multiplies the effect.

Drop me a line on my log if you start to notice any twitching during your workouts once you've gotten to higher doses. I'm curious if anyone has experienced similar sides.

run the forma just to keep E at a constant low/mild level.

the nolva save for pct, but if your really freaking out take 20mg for 5-7 days and it will knock out anything that may have developed.

you shop at sarms one?

Nah I went with unique for the LGD. Haven't touched this log in a while due to me changing jobs and my whole schedule being flipped upside down. So far i have been in a weekly calorie deficit and I have been able to make visible gains in muscle mass while losing bf at a pretty decent rate.

I dropped the dose down to 7mg ed just so I can stretch my supply long enough for my gear to arrive. My dick stopped getting hard for the past 2 weeks, I think its safe to assume my natural test has dropped....greatly. I can feel it, mentally I dont have that same 'edge' I remember having. Anyways only temporary.

As far as twitching goes, I think I know what you are talking about. When I practice my poses in the mirror i cant flex for longer than a few seconds before my body spazes out and I am pretty much forced to stop flexing. And my joints feel better than ever which have always been an issue for me [unrelated to possible twitching sides].

This stuff is good, but natty test being lowered without any outside test coming in really sucks. Maybe I shouldn't have upped the dose so high. Taking Nolvadex for a week made my dick hard again, and I looked really lean and dry, but a day after I stopped the nolva so did the bloodflow to the man downstairs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom