Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Hdl Level Was Only 29 On My Cholesterol Check Will....

HamsterHider

GROWTH HORMONE HELP RAISE THEM? ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I COULD GET THE DOC TO PRESCRIBE TO HELP RAISE THESE HDL LEVELS?

THANKS

Not sure if growth hormone will increase it, but you should try to always have your HDL @ 50 or higher. Definitely talk to your doctor about it.

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RAISE HDL LEVELS?
HELP I'M KIND OF WORRIED THEY ARE ALWAYS LOW WHEN I DO BLOD WORK EVERY SIX MONTHS.

Chromium picolinate, 600 mcg/d. Monounsaturated oil (olive oil).

Niacin in the 2 - 3 g/d range, but can be liver toxic. Try the above first.

What's your LDL? If it's below 90 and you're taking plenty of antioxidants, I wouldn't worry too much.

W6

mine has been as low as 12... its from the steroids it will bebound post cycle but i have to watch mine especially good because 12 is "dangerously low" in the med community

the good cholesterol HDL is made in the liver. Stop damaging your liver. Also, fish works as well as other dietary modifications. Dont fry the fish obviously.

T

I AMNOT USING ANY ANABOLICS NOR HAVE I FOR 4 YEARS. MY LIVER ENZYMES ARE SLIGHTLY ELEVATED ALSO. THE DOC SAID NOT TO WORRY BUT I AM. ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS?

First suggestion is to STOP USING CAPS!!! Second thing is that lots of things can cause high LFT's. Maybe you did heavy cycles 4 years ago, maybe you went out drinking 1 or 2 nights before the lab tests, maybe you have hepatitis. Maybe you have a family history of cholesterol problems. Too many things......your doc knows best. Also diet is a big thing too.

T

Top Bottom