Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Forma came today!!!!

bluetoolpaul

Man, i've missed this stuff. stops my puffy nips in their tracks. I was also very pleased to find a free sample of power chews in my package, sweeeeeet!! going to try them at the gym tomorrow.

:supercool

bro, i use it off and on, literally 6 months out of the year. keeps me vascular and rock hard. I love it. running this w/ tren is going to be awesome.

bro, i use it off and on, literally 6 months out of the year. keeps me vascular and rock hard. I love it. running this w/ tren is going to be awesome.

Ya I been running it with tren and provirone too. Some var and test prop tossed in with some growth lmao. Some GW, Some albuterol and some T3 bwahahahahaaa Sounds like a lot when I write it all down but this is a light cycle if you ask me . :qt:

haha, i hear you brother. This is actually a very light cycle for me. I'd love to throw growth in but my wife already bitches about the money i spend on aas and supps. I'm afraid of t3 . I'm always concerned w/ rebound. i need to try some proviron. never done it and always been curious.

That is cool thing with forma, the fact that you can run it with other dry compounds like masterone and DHT, with other AI's you run the risk of over drying out.

Forma is the shit!! My favourite product.

Smashed my gyno symptoms like i did that bird on saturday night lol :D

Will be a staple of every cycle i do.

Top Bottom