Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My experience with n2kts vs imr

dudes take hcgenerate when using the N2KTS and you are fine. I really don't know what you peeps are talking about. MY dick works no matter what. Guess its me my dick has not once ever stop working for me and I have tossed everything you can think at it. Double high dosed deca and tren mixed with deiselbolan and no test O man all kinds of weird shit just to test things out. I must be a pervert of some kind. I trully feel the 1-3 shit is over hyped and now other companies are forcing reps to keep talking about it talking about it to make it bigger then it is. I have taken 4 scoops a N2KTS a day for months and still everything works perfect

It happens to me with any stim bro, don't take what I said as negative toward your products, I just joined a week or so ago and have already bought HCGenerate, 2 Post cycle, 2 unleashed, gear as soon as it was back in stock. I apologize if my comments came out the wrong way bro. You and I will be doing serious business together so I'm all in!

Top Bottom