Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Experience (1ad/4ad stack) next stack...

JohnL

Hell all,

I'm new to this form. My name is John and i live in South Florida. Well I started working out my Senior year of highschool. At the end of the year I decided to try supplements as I had reached what I believed to be my plateau. I weighted in at 160 and was maxing 180. I didn't finish the entire cycle of 1ad and 4ad. I took about half of the bottle of each which is I believe 2-3 pills a day of each. I ended up gaining 15lbs and my max went from 180 to 280. Taking 1ad and 4ad made me want to work out much more and I don't give the supplements all the credit. I stopped working out for approx 3 months after this due to work and time restraints. Was only Curling 30lbs.

I'm working out everyday now. I weight in at 185-190lbs. My bench press is 185lbs, 195lbs, and 205lbs in reps of 10. My curls are 40, 45, and 50 in reps of 10. My chest is 43inchs and my bi's are 15inches. I decided to try something new as I have friends that have tried this supplement and it worked. I bought Paradeca and Decavar in which I will be stacking together. I've talked with many people and some say take 3cc of each while others say take 6cc which is reccomended. While Searching online what I should do I came across a guy that took it like an illegal steriod. 18cc 1 week, 16cc next week and so on. Yes it is WAY above what is reccomended but his results were amazing. I plan on taking the reccomended 6cc of each bottle. I have high hopes and expectations. I will keep an update on my results as I bought 2 240cc bottles which is enough for 2 cycles (6weeks per cycle). I'm not going to start untill may, 22 04' because I go to Jamaica on the 19th and it's an all inclusive resort and I don't want to be on these supplements and Drinking as that even worse then just doing one or the other. Plus it could really take a toll on ones health. We'll see just how really great these supplements are.

Cali has already banned the use and sales of these products. The food and drug administration is trying to ban pretty much all supplements as the link between illegal steriods is basicly closed. I have heard you can get better results from paradeca then you can from taking "DECA"! If you have any questions let me know and I'll try to give you the answers to the best of my ability.

No I don't take protein as Even when I was taking it I didn't see one difference in muscle growth or my weight. I am not taking anything at the moment.

John :supercool

forgot to mention my diet isn't exactly normal LOL. I eat pretty much what I want. I'll eat 8 hot dogs at a serving with a piece of chese per hot dog on a bun. I'll go to wendys and order 6-8 double stacks with everything on them and bacon. I stay away from pasta, candy and soda. I'm in the best shape of my entire life as well. I still would like to get much larger. Anyways just thought I'd add this in,
John

My diet isn't really controllable. I'll make a lunch consisting of 2 turkey Sandwiches and a banana. This winds up being my breakfest. No matter how much I eat I'm always hungrey. I don't get it. I've also lost 5lbs doing this. I didn't mention that every other day I run a minium of approx 3 miles. I've got to be doing something right but who knows,
John

one las thing....supposedly ParaDeca and Decavar are the Strongest Legal supplements you can get. Infact some users say they are more effect then illegal steriods.
Last post I swear,
John

ummmmmmm

shit

were to start?

get your diet and workouts stright for at least a year, then worry about hormone supps

eight double stacks? you like 260 or sumthin?

plus you sound like a VPS ad

I lost 5lbs last week eatting the way I do. I weight 185 and have very little fat. My metabolism is extremely fast. My diet is fine. Sure I could change it. The last time I changed it I didn't get any better or any worse results so why change it? For atleast a year? that would be your opionion, in which I'll be doing my own thing. I could really care less if I sound like a vpx ad. Not like I was trying to anyways.

John

Top Bottom