Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Epistane Log starts today... 2/28

turbo420a

I'm a bit smaller than a lot of those I've seen logging Epi results so I think it will be good to see how it affects someone my size.

Current Stats:
Weight: 178lbs - 180lbs
Height: 6'
Build: Ectomorph

My Cycle is going to be a bit different from what I've seen done before in hopes to eliminate any type of estrogen rebound that may or may not take place regularly.

Epistane Cycle:

Supporting/Other supplements:
• Fish Oil (Twice Daily)
• AI Cycle Support (Twice Daily)
• Animal Nitro (BCAA’s)
• Whey Protein

Week 1
20mg/Day = 14 caps

Week 2
30mg/Day = 21 caps

Week 3
30mg/Day = 21 caps

Week 4
40mg/Day = 28 caps

PCT (still on Epistane, but down ramping)

*Note* - I may end up substituting Torem for Nolva before I make it to PCT.

Supporting/Other supplements:
• Fish Oil (Twice Daily)
• AI Cycle Support (Twice Daily)
• Animal Nitro (BCAA’s)
• Whey Protein

Week 5
30mg/Day w/ 10mg Nolva

Week 6
20mg/Day w/ 20mg Nolva

Week 7
10mg/Day w/ 30mg Nolva

Week 8
40mg Nolva

Week 9
30mg Nolva

Week 10
20mg Nolva

Week 11
10mg Nolva

My Routine:

I know I may be borderline over-training.. I've been told that a lot, but I'm going to stick with my normal routine throughout epi just to see what affects it has on my training. I'd rather over-train than under-train... whether it's smart or not..lol - I train 6 days a week, but never do cardio b/c I play sports routinely. I can list each exercise for each body part if anyone needs me to, but i tend to rotate exercises on most...

Shoulders
6 exercises

Bi's and Tri's
6 exercises each

Chest
6 execises

Back
4 exercises

Legs
5 exercises

Abs
3 exercises (2x a week)

Goals for Epistane:
-Gain 8 - 10 lbs, if I could make it to 190 I'd be extremely impressed, I'm a very hard gainer.
-Gain some size on my arms.. I hit them harder than anything but they're the slowest to grow!

If anyone has ANY comments/suggestions please feel free, I'm open to whatever including criticism... just make it constructive!!

Here's a few "before" photos (which is now).. Hopefully I'll improve considerably!! (I need some help.. but atleast im willing to admit it!)

MyPicture.jpg

Photo16.jpg

Photo24.jpg

Let the fun BEGIN!!

Day 1

Only took (1) 10mg pill today just to start my body off to epistane.. Today's workout was shoulders.. felt good even though I've had some shoulder pain recently.. Had zero pain tonight but hopefully that's because I've recovered. All around good workout.

Tomorrow I'll take (1) in the AM and (1) Pre-Workout (i workout pretty late). Will update again after tomorrow's workout....

Oh, and I verified my weight post-workout..... 180.6 lbs

I hope I'm getting enough calories... My total intake today was ~4440 Calories - 40% Protein / 33% Carbs / 27% Fat

Day 2

First Day at 20mg (2 pills)
-One at first meal of the day
-One an hour before working out

Workout was Bi's and Tri's...
-Per Shatfields suggestion I lowered my number of exercises on Bi's and Tri's. I did four exercises for each group instead of my usual six. It felt good, I tried to do heavier sets which worked well for me... I had a great pump on Bi's and I noticed the veins in the upper portion of my Bi's was out more than normal. Arms seemed "full" - Good Workout.

My Diet seems a little off..
-My main focus was cramming everything possible down, but I noticed it seems that although I'm not eating junkfood, the fats are still pretty high. Today's diet brokedown to: 35% Protein (376g) / 31% Carbs / 33% Fat - Total Calories were ~4472. If anyone would like to comment on this feel free.. remember I'm trying to bulk.

Today's Weight was 182 post-workout...
-Slight gain.. Prob contributed from eating so much more the past few days. But I'm not complaining!

Any comments/suggestions are welcome...

Last edited:
Day 3

It's final... Epi HAS KICKED IN...
I only had another 20mg today and my chest workout was phenomenal. Recently I've lost strength on my bench press b/c I've been hampered with a jacked shoulder, but today there was NO pain and I seemed to have gained some strength back. Flat Bench I did 10 x 185, 8 x 205, 7 x 215, and 6 x 225. I typically can't do that much back to back to back.. I wasn't even taking much rest between sets b/c I felt so pumped and ready to go. My lifting partner definitely noticed I was on something... I finished one and he said... Man WTF was THAT? LoL - And it was that way the whole workout! ...was like working out on pure adrenaline!

.......And this is ONLY DAY 3!!

The other thing I noticed..
Towards the end of my workout (on decline) when I felt as if I couldn't get another rep up, I would still get 3 or 4 more reps.. It's like when you're on "empty"... nothing left in the tank.. I'm able to "run on fumes" for much longer than normal... great feeling!

Post-workout Weight: 182 ---> Like I said.. I'm a hard gainer!

Day 4

Still at 20mg / day.

Today's shoulder workout was a step above usual..
I was fighting a bit of pain in my right shoulder, but was able to work through it. Strength was still up from normal for most exercises (press and every trap exercise). However, it was nothing like yesterday's chest workout which was through the roof!

I got my bodyfat measured today...
I'm setting at 9.9% - I'll test this again closer to the end of my cycle. It may not change too much since I'm actually trying to bulk and Epi has a tendancy to lean you out... but it'll be interesting to watch.

Postworkout weight = STILL 182

I didn't quite make 4,000 calories yesterday but I'll def hit the mark before bed tonight. I'm trying to make sure to keep my intake as high as possible.

Spring break trip... I'm leaving today (Sunday 3/4) for 1 week. I'm taking the laptop but I understand the place we're headed doesn't have wireless internet. Anyway, I don't know how.. but I'll find a way to keep this going. More importantly... they do have a gym so there won't be any lapse in my routine! You guys wil hear more in a day or two!

Day 6

still at 20mg / day.

Trained Biceps today... I was limited by the equipment but I still managed to get 4 sets in... Will hit triceps tomorrow. Calories are hard to come by.. I'm shoving down protein shakes left and right just for the extra little bit. If I had to guess I'd say calories were at about 3500. I had a nice full feelin in the gym.. muscles were full and tight from beginning til the end.

I was suprised I had as much energy as I did in the gym after a full day of snowboarding and playin basketball. I'm sure I can thank Epi for that! Still lovin this stuff.... !

Weight.... NO SCALE!! I'll do my best to find one tomorrow.. We're trying out a different gym tomorrow since the one from today was so limited.... Will update ASAP.

Day 7

Last night was Day 7's workout... We hit chest.

Energy/Endurance and strength was noticeably up.. I suprised myself a few times at my ability to finish sets. I'll be glad to get back to using better equipment but I'm still getting a great pump on less than a perfect training routine...

Weight = Still no scale!

I'll be back from vacation by Saturday/Sunday and I'll weigh immediately.

Day 8

FIRST DAY AT 30mg

Worked Back...

Only 4 exercises but strength was THROUGH THE ROOF! That and I've had a surplus of energy all day. I don't know if 30mg is a lot for me since I only weigh 184 lbs or what but it's a noticeable difference from 20mg. I can't WAIT to get back in my usual gym! Only two more days! I'm ready to tear up some weight!!!

I am on day 5 of epistane and do not notice anything. tried dosing on empty stomach, with food, and every variation of administration before and after meals. dosing is approx between 40-50mg a day. same weight, same strenght. i dont get what all the buzz is about with this product or if it even contains anything at all...btw.. the brand is spectra force research hemaguno....$55 down the drain

Top Bottom