Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Epistane Log starts today... 2/28

Arms day today... 2nd day at 40mg

Strength was incredibly up today... Curled more weight today than I think I ever have.. last set of straight bar curls was about 95 lbs... (good for me)

Last set of iso curls was with the 50's but only got about 6 (each arm) with good form...

All and all.. .I'm really bummed my cycle is about over... but I might be extending it by a week due to some PCT supps that are SOLD OUT everywhere I look.. anyway we'll see how it goes.

Current weight: 189... 1 pound away!!!!!

turbo420a said:
Arms day today... 2nd day at 40mg

Strength was incredibly up today... Curled more weight today than I think I ever have.. last set of straight bar curls was about 95 lbs... (good for me)

Last set of iso curls was with the 50's but only got about 6 (each arm) with good form...

All and all.. .I'm really bummed my cycle is about over... but I might be extending it by a week due to some PCT supps that are SOLD OUT everywhere I look.. anyway we'll see how it goes.

Current weight: 189... 1 pound away!!!!!

good job boss!

Back day... I dropped Epi back down to 30mg / day in hopes I can make the bottle last me until my PCT supps show up.

Good workout today, back has really improved while being on Epi...

Weight = 188.7 - back up a bit which is good. I got 11 hours of sleep last night so I think that really helped after two nights of staying up and cramming for exams.

Other notes: I recieved my Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and Retain today... still waiting on torem to arrive.

I did 1 bottle of orastan-e (30days) then took 2 weeks off. then went straight to the epi. started with 10mgs per day, upped it 10 per day to 40 for 2 weeks then to 50 and 1 hemadrol for 1 week then 60 for 1 week then tappered down 4 per then 2 x per until gone. when finished with epi i started nov. xt while still on my last week of hemadrol then stayed with the pct for 5 more weeks.

I gained 19 pounds (275 to 294) and was stronger than hell. waist size remained the same. only downfall is most of it left by aug.

total used
1 bottle of orastan
2 bottles of epi
1 bottle of hemadrol
2 bottles of nov. xt

Top Bottom