Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Epistane Log starts today... 2/28

jdubbster said:
lanky-

I got the same thing ( epistane) ...ie ( hemaguno) supposedly...All the archives that I've researched on hemaguno relate it to be the same exact thing as epistane..yet through every thread that I've searched I've never seen anybody out there bashing the product with the same label name as ( epistane)...WTF? All I can say is the hemaguno makes me tired once I take it , and yeah I did get a bit itchy too...? Who knows maybe they put some poison ivy in there instead of the right components... I ditched the stuff and started taking some oxydrol instead...the ox works ....I'd be up for trying the product epistane with the the label epistane as well instead of hemaguno...For me , the hemo sucks

Hey Jdub, man that's really weird.. i haven't had the lathargy thing or the itching thing... really weird u guys had that.. On the other forum where I originially heard of Epistane I hadn't read any others with those sides either! You might be right about the other stuff you guys took instead of Epistane (even tho its claimed to be the same stuff)

You guys are gunna love this....

Sorry I hadn't posted since Thursday... I came home from school Friday night went to the gym like usual... only I played some bball afterwards with some friends... Anyway.. My luckyass ends up rolling my ankle, its either broken or severely sprain... I'm limpin my tail all over the place and haven't lifted since Friday... My ankle's the size of a baseball... and as colored as a rainbow. I haven't been checked out.. but I'm thinking its just a bad sprain.. I'm able to put weight on it, but I can't really move the joint.. it's all tightened up.

Somehow, I'm going to get to the gym this week and train through this.. I hate this had to happen during my 3rd week of Epi...

jdubbster said:
lanky-

I got the same thing ( epistane) ...ie ( hemaguno) supposedly...All the archives that I've researched on hemaguno relate it to be the same exact thing as epistane..yet through every thread that I've searched I've never seen anybody out there bashing the product with the same label name as ( epistane)...WTF? All I can say is the hemaguno makes me tired once I take it , and yeah I did get a bit itchy too...? Who knows maybe they put some poison ivy in there instead of the right components... I ditched the stuff and started taking some oxydrol instead...the ox works ....I'd be up for trying the product epistane with the the label epistane as well instead of hemaguno...For me , the hemo sucks

I am actually testing another product by spectra force research now, Oxyguno(11keto clostebol)..it has been 5 days and i do not notice anything,(actually lost weight)...Dr. D stated he is going to run some lab tests to find out if the product is bunk,,, i am 99% sure this product does not contain anything.

btw i am dosing almost double what the label reccomends..

good to hear more fedback on the product, i did not feel tired on the hemaguno or oxyguno.

lanky said:
I am actually testing another product by spectra force research now, Oxyguno(11keto clostebol)..it has been 5 days and i do not notice anything,(actually lost weight)...Dr. D stated he is going to run some lab tests to find out if the product is bunk,,, i am 99% sure this product does not contain anything.

btw i am dosing almost double what the label reccomends..

good to hear more fedback on the product, i did not feel tired on the hemaguno or oxyguno.

Well, maybe not that I'm noticeably more or really tired....but I just felt a bit slow right when I took the hemaguno... I took it for like 4-5 days ...It pissed me off and I had heard such great things that I said "hell no" and took it back to the store that I purchased it from. I've done superdrol, halodrol, pro-magnon in the past ( and the real stuff) ....The superdrol works...and I felt great on pro magnon.... I'm taking oxodrol-12 now which as you probably know lanky is basically superdrol ( +2mg) to be a total of 12mg of what the hell ever is in superdrol ( masteron) or whatever they are claiming... I'm pissed ....is this hemoguno and oxyguno just a bad product or is epistane really good at all?

Sup guys... I have a few comments for today...

Chest day.. Strength is REALLY up. I matched my previous PR of 275 (which I haven't got up in a LONG time). Last week thanks to Epi I got 265, now I'm at 275. I'm still itching to break the PR! I will say though... I didn't save my energy at all, I just tried it at the end of my regular sets... 145 x 10 185 x 10 205 x8 225 x 6 245 x 4 275 x 1. If I would've just warmed up and then maxed I would have probably been able to break it.. I might try that on my next chest day.

Now to the other info...

**Today is the first day of (almost 3 weeks into cycle) that I've experienced any shutdown.. I'll admit, I did take my final two tabs of Epi late last night (about 10:30pm) so that likely has something to do with it.**

jdubbster said:
Well, maybe not that I'm noticeably more or really tired....but I just felt a bit slow right when I took the hemaguno... I took it for like 4-5 days ...It pissed me off and I had heard such great things that I said "hell no" and took it back to the store that I purchased it from. I've done superdrol, halodrol, pro-magnon in the past ( and the real stuff) ....The superdrol works...and I felt great on pro magnon.... I'm taking oxodrol-12 now which as you probably know lanky is basically superdrol ( +2mg) to be a total of 12mg of what the hell ever is in superdrol ( masteron) or whatever they are claiming... I'm pissed ....is this hemoguno and oxyguno just a bad product or is epistane really good at all?

I have heard good reviews of epistane,,i cant deny that..just the epi clone hemaguno did not really do much for me, no weight gain,,maybe a little strenght,,itchy skin during begining of a workout,,that is about it.

i have been on oxyguno(17a methyl 11keto clostebol) for a week now and there is not even the slightest sign that this product contains anything anabolic.. i am at a loss of words.. i actually lost about 1lb

on the brighter side.at least my hair did not fall out like on 1-AD...

at one time i was looking towards purchasing the promagnon.

lanky said:
I have heard good reviews of epistane,,i cant deny that..just the epi clone hemaguno did not really do much for me, no weight gain,,maybe a little strenght,,itchy skin during begining of a workout,,that is about it.

i have been on oxyguno(17a methyl 11keto clostebol) for a week now and there is not even the slightest sign that this product contains anything anabolic.. i am at a loss of words.. i actually lost about 1lb

on the brighter side.at least my hair did not fall out like on 1-AD...

at one time i was looking towards purchasing the promagnon.

Lanky,
I can tell you this... I can tell you that I have tried winny and d bol and all the real orals. I took promagnon and there's something to it. You lose water weight and you get lean and hard. The stuff works , give it a shot.

The Good News from yesterday's workout....
1) Weight = 188.7lbs.. That's the most I've ever weighed in my life... Honestly couldn't believe it! Goal = 190 (1 week left on Epi).

Did shoulders back and traps today....

Strength was good... Kinda hard to judge since so many of my exercises require me to stand (which doesn't work to well with a sprained ankle) but all and all I felt good... Oddly enough I think Epistane may actually be making my ankle heal faster than it would have normally....

Weight = 188.2 lbs

Since I did so many exercises today I'm going to throw in an extra protein shake and try to get a little extra food tonight in hope that the extra calories I burned in the gym will be offset with more calories coming in...

I CAN'T WAIT TO HIT 190!! I'M SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!!!!!

On another good note... the boys are back.. Should I go to 40mg for my final week of Epi???????

Sup guys.... I broke my bench PR!!!

Unfortunately.. I didnt' break it by much... I got 285 "fairly" easy... but then went for 295 and i don't know what happened... kinda got off balance and well it just didn't work.. I feel like I could've gotten 290 but I never tried it... so 285 is my new PR... I may try again at the end of this week of 40mg and see where I'm at!

Top Bottom