Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Epistane Log starts today... 2/28

Hey guys... I'm finally back home from our Spring Break trip so I'll be getting my nutrition back on track and my training will be more intense as well since I'm back to my normal equipment....

The good news is..
After not being able to weigh for a solid week with poor nutrition and poor training (because of the horrible gym at our resort) I'm suprisingly still up a pound from last week. This is suprising because I'm typically a hard gainer / fast loser!

Weight = 185 --> I'm expecting this to really balloon this coming week!

The bad news is...
I have a very minorly "sprained" wrist... (snowboarding... just turned it wrong) I don't think it will effect anything but possibly my chest workout (pushing the bar up on presses). Hopefully it'll be healed in a few days and won't be a problem.

Today's workout was Bi's and Tri's...

Workout was great.. Strength is still up from normal. I seemed to have more fatigue than normal today though.. Muscles were kinda burning etc. I'm assuming its because i've had such weak workouts lately and today was getting back to the norm. Hoping for a KILLER week at 30mg!!!

lanky said:
I am on day 5 of epistane and do not notice anything. tried dosing on empty stomach, with food, and every variation of administration before and after meals. dosing is approx between 40-50mg a day. same weight, same strenght. i dont get what all the buzz is about with this product or if it even contains anything at all...btw.. the brand is spectra force research hemaguno....$55 down the drain

Lanky, sorry to hear that man.. I don't know what to tell you! You must not be on the same stuff as me!! You must be on something different from me... What's that about Spectra Force research hemaguno? That doesn't sound like what I have man.... And this stuff would definitely have kicked in by day 5.. and your dosages sound extremely high which also makes me belive you must be taking something different! Anyway, good luck to you...

OK Guys, I'm back at school now... back crammin tons of food down and workin out with good equipment...

today's workout was Shoulders...

For the first time since being on Epi I felt like i wasn't on anything today... My strength wasn't really elevated.. I didn't have that feeling of "being on something" or anything... Really kinda weird. I didn't fatigue or tire out today though.. just felt like one of my good ol normal workouts...

I'm hoping tomorows will be better.... I don't know how to explain today's lack of intensity...

Weight = 183.6
Goal = 190
Time remaining on cycle = 2 weeks and 2 days...

Comments / suggestions?
I'm taking one epi in the AM and two before my workout...

turbo420a said:
Lanky, sorry to hear that man.. I don't know what to tell you! You must not be on the same stuff as me!! You must be on something different from me... What's that about Spectra Force research hemaguno? That doesn't sound like what I have man.... And this stuff would definitely have kicked in by day 5.. and your dosages sound extremely high which also makes me belive you must be taking something different! Anyway, good luck to you...

The product i am taking is called hemaguno, same chemical as epistane/ or havoc. each tablet is 12.5mg of 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol.

spectra force research is new to the industry (the company ,prob not the person in charge:) . based out of california.

i noticed when i first start to sweat during the begining of my workout i get itchy all over (a little similar to the feeling if you take niacin). have you noticed anything similar?

lanky said:
i noticed when i first start to sweat during the begining of my workout i get itchy all over (a little similar to the feeling if you take niacin). have you noticed anything similar?

hey man, i definitely havent noticed that... the only side affect i have experienced is a morning wood that wont go down!!! lol

STRENGTH IS DEFINITELY BACK...

After a disappointing shoulder day yesterday, "back" day today restored my faith... Not only was strength elevated but my endurance was way up... I'd feel myself finishing sets and even working past my intentions with heavier weight than normal...

Now for the best part...
Weight = 186.6
Goal = 190

Tomorrow is my 2 week mark!!!!! - That's 6.6 lbs in 2 weeks for a HARD gainer!! Now... could my remaining 2 weeks be even better!?!?! :)

Today's CHEST Workout was the best by far... My all time PR for bench is 275 and today nearing the end of my presses I repped 265 twice. It's been a long time since I've gotten 275 up too. (since my last test supplement almost a year ago). Since then my stength had slightly decreased but Epi is really helping me gain a lot back!

Endurance is up... I usually end on 225 like 3 or 4 reps but today 225 went up 7 times with no problem.. this is where I typically end my bench, but I felt like continuing today... Went from 185 x 10, to 205 x 8, 225 x 7, 245 x 4, 265 x 2 - I have a feeling by the next chest workout I'll break the PR of 275!

I'm eating really well since being back at school. I got about 4100 calories today at almost 40/40/20...

EPI ROCKSS!!! Didn't weigh today... but will make sure to again before the end of the week.

Sidenote:
I've got some bad stretchmarks on the sides of my chest from my first time running a test booster (bout a year back)... Well... The stretch marks are HURTING.. so I'm assuming that means I'm growing again... pretty fast too which is how I got them in the first place... Good in the fact that I must be adding mass, but who really wants stretch marks!!!

lanky-

I got the same thing ( epistane) ...ie ( hemaguno) supposedly...All the archives that I've researched on hemaguno relate it to be the same exact thing as epistane..yet through every thread that I've searched I've never seen anybody out there bashing the product with the same label name as ( epistane)...WTF? All I can say is the hemaguno makes me tired once I take it , and yeah I did get a bit itchy too...? Who knows maybe they put some poison ivy in there instead of the right components... I ditched the stuff and started taking some oxydrol instead...the ox works ....I'd be up for trying the product epistane with the the label epistane as well instead of hemaguno...For me , the hemo sucks

Top Bottom