Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My body can't tolerate whey protein what should I do?

bentleychris23

I think i've developed a lactose intolerance. I could always have protein shakes but all of a sudden I can't have any dairy and even a whey protein shake makes me vomit. I took 2 months off and tried drinking a whey shake again and same thing. What should I do to get in my protein? Soy?

Egg, beef, chicken, pork, elk, fish...

I would avoid soy, can be very detrimental in regular doses for men.

^^this^^^ and you can also try WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE....most of the WHEY proteins supps have little lactose because they are WHEY CONCENTRATE...WHEY ISOLATE is pure whey without any lactose and fat...

My friend is lactose intollerant and u got him in whey isolate called syntrax and he has had no problems with it. Your best sources of protein though should come from food not shakes, however I understand that sometimes it is not always possible to eat something and a shake is the only option.

i have same issue with protein that has concentrate in it. like other fella said, use isolate or hydrolized. yes it's not cheap, but it's good

or get egg protein

Yes whey protien isolate is a goo idea. But also try a supermarket pharmacy or gnc for digestive enzymes and or hcl digestive aids. As it helps digest protien and other nutrients. I myself had stomach problems with shakes but improved once i started supplementing with digestive aids

ok so maybe i'm allergic to something in whey isolate then, because i had been using optimum gold standard and then i tried syntrax nectar and felt the same symptoms. any idea what this could be?

I don't know bro, it depends on protein. I can't handle some isolates but others I can. Maybe try some digestive enzymes.

or eat eggs and drink egg protein when you need a shake

Top Bottom