Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Andro cycle

listen fhg43. Prohormones are ok. They will give you a little strength and maybe a couple of pounds however they come with side affects. I would not do the 5ad. If you have your heart set on them then just try a topical 4ad such as androsol by Biotest. I Hvae done quite a bit of prohormones in the past with little success however the only one I felt somewaht stronger on was the androsol. Also dont forget a lot if it is just the placebo affect. Like crumbcake was saying, you will probably get more side effects off of the prohormones then a small cycle of Oxandrolone. It is your money and your body, but from experience I have been taken several times with supps so I am telling you like it is. Try one bottle of 4-ad andrsol, if no results dont bother just continue to take the well known workers, creatine, glutamine and protein.

riskybizz007 said:

"5-diol does however have the added benefit of being able to upgrade the conversion enzyme 3-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3 HSD) and can improve the rate of conversion of other diol prohormones."
hope this helps

I believe this "fact" was completely made up

why dont u het one of the kit mans universal kit and make it injectable still legal and allot more effective throw in some liquidex

Top Bottom