Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Andro cycle

I'm with Par Deus on this one... in the last two weeks I've seen at least 3-4 posts with "quotes" from Big Cat's article on prohormones, but nobody bothered to give him the credit he deserves and at least mention his name.

Your cycle makes absolutely no sense.

Not only will you make meager gains (if any), but you will suffer some fucked up side effects , especially from 5-ad.

I suggest you do an Anavar only cycle. You'll make Excellent gains without any of the sides.

But hey, you don't have to listen. Go ahead and do your prohormone "andro" cycle.

But i guaruntee you'll regret it afterwards.

It still makes no sense to me , why people use prohormones, when they can take Ox, and get 38974923 times better results with much much fewer sides.

Go do a search on Anavar.

Peace, Good luck and i hope you make the right decision.

What's the point in getting pissed anymore. I just think its sad that people would take credit for an article that cost me a lot of time and sweat to research and write. Just for the record, these articles are copyrighted by international copyright law and that makes anyone who copies it punishable by that law.

Its even sadder that it was a person like Jaybro, which I mistook for a decent individual that did it.

ANyway, Par deus, thanx for clearing that up, I owe you one. I'll drop you a line to reply to your mail either tomorrow or Sunday.

Big Cat....i give you credit, you really know your stuff and help out alot of people at bodybuilding.......

I never took credit for writing that, thats total bullshit. Why would I say I wrote it when half the people that check the boards know where it came from.

I dont advocate advertising someone elses dot com by being here and saying go there and read this guys article.

I gave my opinion and then said: here is some more information for you to digest. To me that was obvious that I went and retrieved an article from somewhere on the net and posted it for him to read.

Anyway I never meant to "take credit" for writing that, I have a great respect for BIGCAT.

I guess I should have said who wrote it, so I was WRONG.

Okay so its been awhile since I updated. I did some research and fixed my PH cycle. I figured 5-AD would be shitty so it is mostly a 4-AD cycle now

Week 1: 4AD 250mg 1 tab/ED
Week 2: 4AD 250mg 1 tab/ED 5AD 250mg 1 tab/ED
Week 3: 4AD 750mg 3 tab/ED 5AD 250mg 1 tab/ED
Week 4: 4AD 750mg 3 tab/ED 5AD 250mg 1 tab/ED
Week 5: 4AD 750mg 2 tab/ED 5AD 250mg 1 tab/ED
Week 6: 4AD 500mg 3 tab/ED 5AD 500mg 2 tab/ED AndroSpray 320mg/ED
Week 7: 4AD 750mg 3 tab/ED 5AD 250mg 1 tab/ED AndroSpray 320mg/ED
Week 8: 4AD 500mg 2 tab/ED 5AD 500mg 2 tab/ED AndroSpray 320mg/ED
Week 9: 4AD 250mg 1 tab/ED 5AD 250mg 1 tab/ED AndroSpray 320mg/ED
Week 10: 4AD 250mg 1 tab/ED AndroSpray 320mg/ED

I have the 5-AD and I do want to use it to help the 4-AD convert. So I figured it would be okay to use a higher dosage on weeks where I was getting lots of 4-AD. I got a bottle of androstenedione (AST Andro 250) by mistake and before I realized what it was I opened it. How can I use it effectively?

I am on Week 3 now and have seen some muscle weight gain. My diet is clean and I am using T2 and some thermogenics to lean out. I am training quite a bit and I know my BF is dropping (can see the veins all over-legs, arms, lower abdomen!-can also just tell by looking in mirror at my face; it has that drawn, gaunt look). My weight is still a little higher than normal so taking into consideration my BF cutting measures (and noticeable reduction in BF) I concluded I am gaining muscle weight. I had been hitting the gym regularly and about week 3 the cycle began I noticed an increase in leg muscle size/hardness. I had been in the gym regularly for a few months and training on my bike; well, I train year so I never really stop. So it makes sense that I am suddenly seeing good gains in my legs. As an endurance athlete I am shooting for an increase in my power to body weight ratio meaning I want to increase power and limit size/weight gains. So far I am noticing this taking place. Legs are feeling great on bike and in gym, some size gain, but not much weight gain. The biggest thing I noticed is my recovery. I recover quickly from the gym session and hard sessions on the bike. Last week was a rest week (after 2 weeks of training)-upon resumption of more difficult training this week I noticed my legs felt awesome. Typically when just using nutritional supps and dieting it takes longer to to recover. I definitely feel the prohormones are helping some. So far, so good.

I haven’t noticed any major side effects. Nuts feel fine. No man boobs (yet at least, but doubt I’ll have problems). No hair falling out (mom’s dad was bald as a cue ball, but I think my little bro got all those genes as he is 3 years younger-24-and losing hair(!) and I’m not. My skin is oily much more than usual and acne is coming easier. I am taking flax and the acne didn't start until I started taking liquid flax seed oil (before I'd been using it in a gelcap form). Any thoughts on flax seed oil? I've read different stuff on the group about it's effect on acne-some say it causes it some say it clears it up. Skin didn't get this oily til week 3 where I am taking 750mg/ED 4AD+250mg/ED 5AD.

I am saving the androspay til the end. It will coincide w/some really hard training weeks.

What if I begin now @ 400mg/ED of androspray and reduce oral 4AD to 500mg?

Feedback requested.

FHG

PS-no I'm not going to use anavar. I wanted to but for an 8-10 week cycle it was going to be $400!! The prohormones were 1/3 of that and easier to acquire. I was already committed to 4-AD and 5-AD when I did more research on 1-AD. If I could start over 1-AD would be the choice w/Androspray. I feel however the current cycle is delivering. Drugs can never take the place of good solid training-They just making more effective.

Ok, lets see here. For one, I don't understand your need to do 750mg of 4ad for a few weeks, then drop down to 500mg, then back up to 750mg. If you could explain your reasoning behind that, it would be appreciated.
Second, I would definitely think about throwing the Andro Spray in there earlier and doing like 10-12 sprays per day. I think you'll get really great results that way.
Third, throw in some Tribestan around the last week of your cycle and continue it's use for 2-3 weeks post cycle at 500-750mg/day. I believe in a good quality Tribulus product and I think it makes a difference. It's worked for me many times in the past.
Lastly, train hard and grow!!! Good luck

PS-no I'm not going to use anavar. I wanted to but for an 8-10 week cycle it was going to be $400!!

Okay, let me just tell you something, i'm not trying to diss you, but rather help you and give you some solid advice.

First let me give you a little background on me, I am the most GYNO PRONE, hairloss prone, and Acne prone person on the planet.

Currently i am on 20mgs of Ox.

It is day 18 on 20mgs of Ox.

So far, the only side effect i have had is Oily skin acne is the same as usual, but i did notice i got two pimples one my biceps and i usually never get any pimples lower than my shoulders.

Zero Hairloss (knock on wooD), and Zero Gyno symptoms.

Results from 18 days.

Bodyweight up 7lbs.
Bodyfat down 2lbs.

Basically a 9lb Gain in Lean muscle.

And this is with a Shitty Diet.

This entire cycle will cost me around a Hundred dollers.

I plan to be on it for 7 weeks.

Chinese Anavar.

The choice is yours, Anavar or Prohormones.

Adios Commrade.

I hope you make the right choice.

I will be posting my results on the anabolic forum as well.

Peace.

Top Bottom