Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1-AD experience: 5 weeks on 5 weeks off

confirmed

I have the same experience with 1-ad . I'm now in week 3 and i see mussle gains . I just have to watch what i eat cos i want to eat more ...Maybe that's because i train harder .

Everyday i wait till i can jump into the gym again..

but i need some help with my training scheme .

i do :

days numbered 1-7

1.) chest , 15 minutes walking or other cardio
2.) shoulders , 10 minutes warm up cardio
3.) Biceps , 15-25 minutes cardio
4.) triceps , cardio 15 minutes
5.) legs
6.) back
7.) Mountainbiking

I dunno why i spread over 6 days , but i started this one year ago....

What is a normal split ?

grtz bd

Trav I don't think it's the same thing. If this guy has patended this supplement it's illegal for anyone to sell it but him right now. When the patent time is up then others can start selling it, till then he is the only person who can sell it.

KiloSports replied to me today saying that their 5 ALPHA-ANDROST-1-EN-3,17 DIOL 3,17 is the same chemical as Ergopharm's 1-AD. I comes out of China.

SilentSurfer said:
KiloSports replied to me today saying that their 5 ALPHA-ANDROST-1-EN-3,17 DIOL 3,17 is the same chemical as Ergopharm's 1-AD. I comes out of China.
I'd want further confirmation of these being the exact same chemically before forking out the $ if I were you. Of course KiloSports will say it is since they're the ones selling the product, and who knows how pure the Chinese stuff is? Looks like they've also jacked up their prices considerably from Brock's original statement.

Don't get me wrong here: It'd be great to have an alternative to Ergo's 1-AD that's in bluk form and less expensive. I'm just suggesting to get multiple confirmations first.

What risky said is correct: ErgoPharm & Patrick Arnold have a patent on 1-AD (and the chemical formulation). With that patent, it is illegal for any other company to manufacture or sell the same chemical within the U.S. Importing & selling a Chinese equivalent is still breaking U.S. law, so I'd be skeptical of how true & pure KiloSports' version is.

Top Bottom