Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscletech supplements (Cell-tech/nitro-tech)!

massbuild

You now all of the research that is said bout muscletech products, is it true?

i mean are the products really able to give people this much lean mass over a short period of time?

has anyone taken this supplements as i want to know if they are what they are cracked up to be coz im thinking of getting some.

thnx in advance!

what boss said. it'll definitely preserve alot of wallet-mass.

that isn't to say that muscletech makes bad supps but the only "supplements" that will give you the results typical of a muscletech (or any supp company promising outlandish results) ad are AAS.

Last edited:
I know alot of people dont like em, but I have always been happy with the results i got from them..My only complaint is the price, but if you can get a deal, go for it.
-Howl

nitrotech is shit, just find a good whey thats affordable.

celltech: you can make your own by adding ALA to your creatine/whey/dextrose postworkout shake. celltech only gives 200mg, you should add a 500mg-1000mg and see really good results :)

MuscleTech sucks asssss! Stay away from it at all costs, if you know any better!!!!!! There are many quality brands out there for supplements, find another!

But if money is of no object to you and you want to believe into the stupid misleading and false claims of Muscletech products.... then by all means, be a statistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I agree with Boss101 100%......I also think MuscleTech is way overpriced, but on the flip side, some people sware by it.

has any one noticed that on like the bottom right hand side of the page of a muscletech ad it says: *results not typical
yeah no shit they're not typical:rolleyes:

Top Bottom