Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle tech seems good.

Mfliftah

I wrote a couple of days ago on where to get some gear. I didn't know you have to go through all this crap. So forget the gear. A little background on myself, I am 17 5'10 160 lbs. I have been training for about 6 months but got serious for the last 2 months. I want to be freaking huge. Gear is the answer but I have been reading these ads lately about this product called muscletech. It seems to be da shit! Whats all this craze about this cell tech. I see some bodybuilders like Lee Priest have been seen in these ads, and they swear by how good this stuff works. Can you believe the trasformation he has made on this stuff?! I would like to gain about 30 pounds of muscle by June this summer. I'm the biggest at my gym, but I want to be bigger. You know so I can get all the pussy! I'm looking for anybody who has tried any muscletech products. Damn, you should check their website. The transformations some of these people made are unbelievable! I think with this stuff I can gain 3-5 inches on all my body with this stuff in a month. I just seem to have a hard time adding mass. I don't like freeweights because they are heavy and hard to use. I use a Bowflex. I was about 110 lbs when I started using it 3 months ago. And now I am up to 160. I just need to be at 200 within the next month or so. Tell me your experiences with muscletech.:)

oh yeah, all the hype is true, i swear by it, use it in cycles of 8 weeks, after every 8 week cycle you should be up solid 20lb or so. also add their hydroxy-cut into the mix and then you can truly defie nature and gain enormous amounts of muscle while slashing your body-fat down into low singly digits ALL AT THE SAME TIME. i dont recomend adding nitrotech with the other two since the gains in muscle in such short period of time will be too much for your body to bare

serge said:
oh yeah, all the hype is true, i swear by it, use it in cycles of 8 weeks, after every 8 week cycle you should be up solid 20lb or so. also add their hydroxy-cut into the mix and then you can truly defie nature and gain enormous amounts of muscle while slashing your body-fat down into low singly digits ALL AT THE SAME TIME. i dont recomend adding nitrotech with the other two since the gains in muscle in such short period of time will be too much for your body to bare

You're cracking me up bro :D

In my opinion I thinks its about time they put something on the market availiable to the public that has anabolic chemicals. I know its cheaper than gear to. I know for a fact Mike Matarazzo got contest ready with Joe Weiders Megas Mass 4000. Weider supplements are some what flawed though.

Muscletech products are great although they are expensive. Somehow I feel like this post was created as a joke though.

If your REALLY interested in how much you can gain using Muscletech products, E-mail me and I'll tell you about my results with each of their products.

Mfliftah said:
Thanks Serge. I'll pass on the Nitrotech for now.

lol.........he bought it, he bought it

BRO, muscletech is overhyped company that uses agressive advertising to sell their "scientificlly proven" garbage

cell-tech is nothing more then 10g of creatine+75g of dextrose+200mg of ala

you can get all of those components seperately and make your own creatine cocktail for a fraction of the cost

200mg of ala will do nothing for you unless you have severe insulin resistance, that supplement is ussually taken in doses of 600-1000mg/ed

hydroxycut is just like ripped fuel with HCA in it, once again severly over priced

nitrotech is whey isolate with creatine added to it, which muscletech does not have enouph decensy to print on the label

and their success stories, well those guyz really did make some nice progress but you can bet your ass muscletech supps were not a major factor,

Top Bottom