Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle tech reviews

I looking to get my first stack ever of supplements because I will start lifting soon, my budget is about 300-400 for all the stuff I need, protein,creatine, multiv etc...I found this web online and it looks decent I just need some reviews on the quality of their products, thank you.

If you are just starting to lift you don't need supplements at all. Just focus on your diet and training. Keep it simple. Do something like a 5x5 routine.

When you buy supplements - remember that you are buying everything that goes into the supplement. The ingredients to make the supplement, plus all the marketing, sponsored athletes etc.

Muscletech makes some good products but they are very expensive for what they are. Muscletech spends millions on athlete endorsements, magazine ads etc. which raises the cost of their products.

Myself personally, I get all my supplements from Costco and the board sponsor n2bm.com. It'll be the same quality as muscletech but much cheaper.

Top Bottom