Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle-Tech Ads LOL

Boss101

I think the book is out on Muscle-Tech and its shady marketing tactics, but this was just too damn funny, I felt obligated to share.

I'm flipping through the June issue of Consumer Reports.
I get to the back page of the mag where they usually post ads that are blatantly deceptive. Sure enough a Muscle-Tech ad appears:

#1 is an advertisement for Meso-Tech Bars. It features a before and after PIC of James Sterling. The caption reads "I gained 28 pounds in 8 weeks - James Sterling."

#2 is an advertisement for Hydroxycut. It features a before and after PIC of James Sterling. The caption reads "I lost 30 pounds in 8 weeks with Hydroxycut - James Sterling."

Both Before and After PICS are identical.

The kicker - Both Ads appeared in the same issue of Men's Fitness Magazine, one towards the front, the other towards the back.

Consumer Reports adds their own caption. "Someone should tell James that its not healthy for his weight to fluctuate so much."

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What a bunch of tools

PLEASE POST PIX!!

hey Boss101- any way to scan that Consumers Reports page and post it?

This should get wide distribution. just like other scammers when found out. Good find.

:mad:

Top Bottom