Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle tech

kmh63xl

guys i know u tool on muscle tech all the time in here but im sorry to say cell tech and meso tech are the 2 best supplements i have ever used... only thing that compares to cell tech is synthvol by eas but it still didnt pack on the lbs like cell tech

While this does belong on the suppliment borad I am also a celltech fiend. I ahve never put on so much mass in a short period of time

its not the actual product thats bad, it's the amount of money you're paying for a product that could probably be made with regular creatine and some sugars.

Yes, I guess it isnt that bad of a supplement. But just as lemur said, not worth the price. I am glad you guys had good gains with it, but also give some other stuff a try.

I spend less on gear than I did trying out all that muscle tech crap, wanna guess what I gained more with?

needsize said:
I spend less on gear than I did trying out all that muscle tech crap, wanna guess what I gained more with?

no doubt about it, muscletech! You can get as big as Lee preist off of celltech, or Aaron "Mr intensity" madron.

Gear is a waste of money if you have m-tech

You mean al that time I spent looking for a source I could have just gone to GNC and gotten huge?

Excellent!

Lets all go buy Muscletech stuff for 5 times the amount of money as we would on the exact same supps over the internet. :rolleyes:

kmh63xl.....

Have you not yet realized that Muscletech products are only on the market because of poor naive 135 lb newbies?

Fuck Muscletech:mad:

Top Bottom