Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle milk. water or milk?

flex123

I always got the chocolate and would only use water to mix it with. I never used milk and never used any other flavor.

well today I went with the strawberry milkshake flavor and it isn't bad, and again i used water.

is musclemilk better in milk or does milk just intensify the taste of the shake? I do like the way musclemilk tastes but I'd have to say that the chocolate is much tastier.

I sometimes use milk as a treat at home but usually just use water. I love the chocolate, vanilla, banana, and root beer float muscle milk!!

PoyeBoy said:
yeah gaids carriers usually like water

I prefer 2% milk

dude...stop with those remarks man.

Raina, I couldn't imagine the roat beer being good at all. Also, i see you didnt mention strawberry, did you not like it?

I might try it with the milk, but thinking it might be to thick.

I'm just not keen on strawberry anything. I'm not even that fond of actual strawberries. But my bf is dead set against eating anything healthy and he loves strawberry muscle milk. He drinks it with whole milke though.

The cytosport evopro is really good too.

Raina said:
I'm just not keen on strawberry anything. I'm not even that fond of actual strawberries.

Holy cow, I thought I was the only person that didn't like strawberry tasting stuff. I like strawberries but I won't touch anything strawberry tasting.

I keep wanting to try Musclemilk but I havent talked myself into believing that its good quality protein. I might buy some this weekend to give it a whirl, either that or Im going back to Isopure. I thought orange cream was a good flavor?

Muscle milk spoiled me because it tastes so damn good. The chocolate reminds me of drinking a brownie. I've not had the orange cream but I can't see how it wouldn't be good. My only complaint was that I found the cookies and cream and the rocky road to be a touch too sweet.

Plus when I try new protein I like to get a basic flavor just to be on the safe side.

Im going to starting cutting up in the next couple weeks and am debating on whether or not to give Muscle milk a try or go with a more well known protein which Ive liked in the past such as Isopure.

Top Bottom