Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multivitamin, advices?

Mystogan

Hey guys,

in few days my bottle of vitamins ( bought from an Italian seller, Watt+ ) will be finished.
I don't think I'll buy again from them because the product is not as strong as I want and many ingredients I like are not there.

Do you know some multivitamin ( with minerals and useful ingredients as well ) I could take?
I was wondering about Vitalizer by HIT but before to place my order I want to ask you guys!

Ah, if it is possible, can you tell me a product at least available in Europe? Shipping from America takes about 2-3 weeks to get here and in 2 weeks or I don't know how many I must change address ( city as well ) and that would be a problem for the ship.

Thanks guys!:)

Hey guys,

in few days my bottle of vitamins ( bought from an Italian seller, Watt+ ) will be finished.
I don't think I'll buy again from them because the product is not as strong as I want and many ingredients I like are not there.

Do you know some multivitamin ( with minerals and useful ingredients as well ) I could take?
I was wondering about Vitalizer by HIT but before to place my order I want to ask you guys!

Ah, if it is possible, can you tell me a product at least available in Europe? Shipping from America takes about 2-3 weeks to get here and in 2 weeks or I don't know how many I must change address ( city as well ) and that would be a problem for the ship.

Thanks guys!:)

Look for Animal Pak from Universal, its jammed packed with vitamins, in fact its overkill. But that sounds like what you want.

Just for your information I'm currently taking N2 Guard from needtobuildmuscle, it makes for a nice multi :)

N2guard does double up as a multi-vaitmin and works very well, however if your looking for just a multi-vit on its own than I can suggest the Ruthless 3D multivitamin from N2BM. Its my 1st call when I need a good quality multivitamin product bro.

Ruthless 3D

N2guard does double up as a multi-vaitmin and works very well, however if your looking for just a multi-vit on its own than I can suggest the Ruthless 3D multivitamin from N2BM. Its my 1st call when I need a good quality multivitamin product bro.

Ruthless 3D

I have been taking ruthless 3d for 2 years now! great multi @ the price.
I might be trying n2guard at half-doses to see how it runs as a multi and standalone.

Many are fine and N2GUARD is better than most and does much more. But the flat out best multi is DX7 from Protein Factory. That's not an opinion. Just check the stats. Nothing compares.

Ruthless 3D

That would be perfect but I must order it from America and I can't as said before. I will, but next month.

Animal Pak sounds really good because I can order it from England. Shipping will take one week, a little more maybe but it's ok.
But even DX7 and others you all suggested seems to be interesting.

I'll see which one can be shipped and delivered pretty fast and I'll choose. Next month, I'll try to take the better even if it will take one month for delivery.

Again, compare ingredients. None is more complete or as highly dosed as DX7. You can actually use HALF the dosage and it'd be better than most multi's.

I stick to a cheap multivitamin. Works for me

Top Bottom