Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multiple vitamin??

I'm tired of animal pak. Anything you guys recommend?

Anabite sounded cool

N2guard my friend. It has a mutli and 8 other products. If you are using juice you should be on it anyway.

Other then that I have Ruthless 3d which is one of the only " all natural" derived from fruits and veggies vits you can get..

Did you know tha unless it says all natural dirived from fruits and veggies on the cover that the vitamins you are using were made from??????????????? petroleum derivatives!!!!! and acids; acetylene ... Synthetic vitamins were originally developed because they cost less!!!! Not because they are better lMAO. In fact they are not even complete forms of Vitamins only that which is naturally made is. Don't believe me look it up!!!!

I didn't even know a ton about those products. I am going to make my order later. Might get some or try a sample .

Thanks bud

I like the life force multi by Source Naturals. In a canadian study, it came back as 93% utilized in the body. It was rated #4 among hundreds

I'd love to see that study, that is really really good if so. I've heard great things about it as well as the AOR one. Personally, I use NOW Adam or Orange Triad from Controlled Labs. OT helps with digestion and my joints so its really a multi-purpose product

Top Bottom