Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi Vitamins

lucidblue

I currently take GNC's Women's Ultra Mega.... but I want to try something else. I was looking on DPS and saw a few women's formulas. I was thinking about trying Universal Womens Fitness Multi Vitamin Packs... anyone heard anything about it?

Any other suggestions?

There was a very interesting thread on the diet forum not too long a go about multiits and how some don't get absorbed at all dependind on packaging and some other factors, I'll try and find it for you.

lucidBlue said:
I currently take GNC's Women's Ultra Mega.... but I want to try something else. I was looking on DPS and saw a few women's formulas. I was thinking about trying Universal Womens Fitness Multi Vitamin Packs... anyone heard anything about it?

Any other suggestions?

don't buy Centrum, one-a-day and those kind of multi

You hardly absorb their nutrients

Twinlab,
Solaray,
Solgar
and LEF (though very expensive)

are good brands you can trust

BTW women and men have almost the same needs apart from iron (women need it, not men)

have found out the hard way that my body does not handle the iodide (or iodine ?) that is in a lot of multi's. so i am taking about a million different vita's to cover the spectrum...anyone know of any that are iodide free that have all the essentials?

pacificwahine said:
have found out the hard way that my body does not handle the iodide (or iodine ?) that is in a lot of multi's. so i am taking about a million different vita's to cover the spectrum...anyone know of any that are iodide free that have all the essentials?

You'd rather also lower you sodium intake and verify that your salt is not fortified with extra iodine

Top Bottom