Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi-mineral or multi-vitamin

Legion Kreinak2

Okay, I hear to have a multi-mineral vitamin each morning with breakfast, to get proper nutrients and such. There are also multi-vitamin vitamins... Which should I get? Which is more important, and why? Then finally, what brand is a good buy?

centrum is a good start...any mutli-vit multi min supp is good

Legion Kreinak2 said:
Okay, I hear to have a multi-mineral vitamin each morning with breakfast, to get proper nutrients and such. There are also multi-vitamin vitamins... Which should I get? Which is more important, and why? Then finally, what brand is a good buy?

Take both, get a Multi Vitamin/Mineral, both are important to your health.

Mr.X

Total Raisin Bran has alot of vitamins and minerals, 100% of 'em too. Can that suffice as my brekfast, since I hate eggs anyway?Total, Milk, OJ, Banana is my breakfast, thus far.

Legion Kreinak2 said:
Total Raisin Bran has alot of vitamins and minerals, 100% of 'em too. Can that suffice as my brekfast, since I hate eggs anyway?Total, Milk, OJ, Banana is my breakfast, thus far.

Too many simple carbs, just TOO much sugar. I would have an oatmeal/egg white breakfast instead and add the vit/min on the side.

Mr.X

Top Bottom