x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

MT2 update

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about MT2 update within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I'm one week into my course, and as yet had no sides (slight itching around jab site right after it tho) and not really had much of a result. I tan easily so dont want to overdo it. I have tapered up to 0.75mg a day, will do 1mg tonight. I have had an 8 min then 3 min sunbed in the last week. Should I be concerned that I've not seen much yet as it is now day 7? thanks

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: MT2 update

Amateur Bodybuilder

MT2 update

I'm one week into my course, and as yet had no sides (slight itching around jab site right after it tho) and not really had much of a result.

I tan easily so dont want to overdo it. I have tapered up to 0.75mg a day, will do 1mg tonight.

I have had an 8 min then 3 min sunbed in the last week.

Should I be concerned that I've not seen much yet as it is now day 7?

thanks

Amateur Bodybuilder

Re: MT2 update

bump..

everyone who had success that i know of did 1mg a day for 10 days before hitting the tanning bed

i would wait another 4 days before making any conclusions

btw i'll be starting my MT2 loading phase tonight

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

Good Broly

I didnt notice my skin darkening until day 14, and then it started to work its magic.

it's pretty long term which is why i won't be splitting my loading phase into 2 daily injects

just be patient

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by alexl2
    I didnt notice my skin darkening until day 14, and then it started to work its magic.
    how often did you use sunbeds?

did anyone else experience no sides? cos I've had none at all!

what you said about everyone you know doing 1mg a day for 10 days first has got me concerned cos I have been on the beds already, hope I dont end up too brown now!