Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrsupps.com New transdermal "chlorothoxy" in the works!!!

Wow, no liver damage, put my down for some!!! Could be a short lived product if the FDA ever gets their act together. Sad country we've turned into

No liver damage is huge. I can't wait to see this product in action :D

So the gains will be equivalent to hdrol? What a great time to be alive, 100 years ago they didn't even know what testosterone was

So the gains will be equivalent to hdrol? What a great time to be alive, 100 years ago they didn't even know what testosterone was

What's up bro, I was one of Needto's betatesters for this product. I gained 9 pounds on this stuff in 21 days. Yes, I was eating like a horse, but I put on some nice size. I logged it on here, check it out..SJ

What's up bro, I was one of Needto's betatesters for this product. I gained 9 pounds on this stuff in 21 days. Yes, I was eating like a horse, but I put on some nice size. I logged it on here, check it out..SJ

Nice stuff SJ. Out of curiosity, you have any before/afters from it? I figure not as there weren't any in the log. Just thought I'd ask

Nice stuff SJ. Out of curiosity, you have any before/afters from it? I figure not as there weren't any in the log. Just thought I'd ask

What's up bro. No man, I dont have any before pix..I always take pix at the end of my cycles, but for some reason I never take them before, prob cause i dont want to see myself when I am smaller, LOL, kinda like opposite of being anarexic..

Top Bottom