Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mr supps tudca thoughts so far

Ok.. i might stick with 750... since metribolone is said to be pretty harsh. just paranoid lol...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

I'm new to this supplement but I heard you need to take it away from your other sups so that it doesn't take the effectiveness away from your other stuff. What kind of timing are you guys dosing it? Is it first thing in the morning or with a meal, empty stomach?help me out here.

I'm new to this supplement but I heard you need to take it away from your other sups so that it doesn't take the effectiveness away from your other stuff. What kind of timing are you guys dosing it? Is it first thing in the morning or with a meal, empty stomach?help me out here.

I've never heard this but it couldn't hurt to space everything out

Space any liver detox or support supplement at least 3-4 hours away from your oral doses. Methylated oral steroids are metabolized by the liver, and liver detox supps will speed the process that the compound is active in the liver giving it a shorter active life if taken at the same time. This is why they make orals less effective and spacing rising is preferred to get maximum benefits from your orals

^^^ Rick is right on the money.

When I'm using orals in a cycle, I normally just take my supports like Tudca and n2guard all at once before bed which is 5-7 hours after my last dose. This is for convenience so I don't have to worry about spacing things out and splitting up doses.

Top Bottom