Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr.supps Test Infusion

The Sean Kong Cannon

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Test Infusion at mrsupps.com is an excellent multi-use testosterone booster that fits in any cycle whether it is natural or enhanced. This product is an advanced combination of the most potent natural testosterone boosters on the market today. Test Infusion is designed to not only bring up your testosterone levels but raise your free testosterone as well which is very important to bodybuilders and athletes alike. Having higher free testosterone means that you have more of this anabolic muscle builder available to burn fat and build muscle. This isn’t just a one way formula either. It has potent liver detoxifiers, a cardiovascular support complex, as well as prostate support making it a well formulated general health supplement as well as a cycle support and a key piece to your Post Cycle Therapy regiment.
Let’s get to the most important part of any bodybuilding supplement, which is, what will it do to put muscle on? Test Infusion’s Hormonal Support Complex features great muscle building, fat burning, testosterone promoting herbal ingredients. The primary featured ingredient is D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate, which is the most absorbable, potent form of this proven testosterone booster. The next ingredient is Tongkat Ali Root, which was long used as a libido enhancer, now is widely used as a physique enhancer with testosterone raising capablitlies. Bulbine Natalensis, is another testosterone booster but unlike the first two ingredients this herb has been recognized to be able to lower the most unwanted hormone in bodybuilding, estrogen. Lastly in the Hormonal Support Complex is Basella Alba, this herb is known to increase the production of Luteinizing Hormone which in turn boosts testosterone.
Next to the Support Complexes:
The Liver Support Complex features two well-known ingredients in liver health, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine or NAC and Milk Thistle. NAC is well known is the supplement industry as one of the most effective anti-oxidants available which makes it an excellent liver detoxifier and that much more important to involve in a cycle. Milk Thistle is an herb and is the go-to for most people looking to supplement to promote liver health, it too has liver detoxifying capabilities.
The Cardiovascular Support Complex features three ingredients, Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed, and Grape Seed Extract. Hawthorne berry has been known to improve circulation and in turn have positive effects on the body’s blood pressure. Celery Seed has positive effects on blood pressure as well as having cholesterol controlling factors. Lastly, Grape Seed Extract, an excellent antioxidant has positive effects on blood vessel dilation as well as blood pressure
Pygeum Africanum Bark is the only ingredient in the Prostate Support Complex and it has prostate swelling control properties.
Test Infusion’s long list of ingredients shows its capable fitting into anyone’s supplement stack and produce great benefits. Whether you’re a natty or enhanced athlete this potent product will have you packing on mass in the gym like no one else.

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/90/Test+Infusion/

This supplement definitely has a great profile, and I have a bottle that I was going to put into action very soon...between this, HCGenerate, and Phytoserms 347 there are so many options, but to be honest Test Infusion has my interest peaked...I will let you know what I think!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom