Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr. Supps and NTBM are the shit!!!

crixus

Well guys I just got back from destroying my legs when i look down in front of my door and what do i see? 2 beautiful packages from Mr. Supps and NTBM.. Wow am I impressed that was super fast. Mr Supps was like a day behind on shippin my stuff but it was really my fault and not theirs.. but what do they do? Something no other site would do thats for damn sure they gave me a free beastdrol T-shirt! How friggin awesome is that? Bad thing is I cant wear it because I dont want to give away my secret to everyone at the gym!! I usually dont swing on companies nuts but damn I was impressed with the service so i just had to share.. I know were my money is going from now on..

1 question... can I take all 7 caps of n2guard with my first serving of beastdrol everyday? or do people usually split it up? some advice would be nice .. also do you need to take ur beast servings with food?.. thanks

Split up the N2guard, you can take the beast either way,i take mine one hr before working out.I love watching those veins pop out!

Radar when you say you take urs an hour before working out do you mean all 3 caps at once? thanks man

Split up the dose of both products I take beastdrol about every 8 hours. I usually take 4 n2guard in the morning and 3 at night. I have always been amazed by NTBM and mrsupps fast shipping and great customer service.

Thanks for the advice and yea it was lightning quick.. It just sucks that their products are so good that their out of stock alot of times ;/

Top Bottom