Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mothers and dietary supplements

F

flickenu

ok, i have a little dilemma. my mom wants me to get her some clen. now i can get the clen, but it would be more economical for me to get the super clen for her because i could put it all in one order. But for some reason i don't feel right doing this. I know how strong superclen is, let alone regular clen, and I don't want her to get any fucked up side effects and have something go wrong. if anybody has seen the movie requiem for a dream they'll know what i'm talking about. what would you guys do? if i do decide to get it for her how should she take it. i know you guys normally take 1/4 tab of superclen a day and it has u feeling edgy, but for a woman how would they take it? Like i said, i don't know if im going to do this because it makes me a little uneasy just knowing its my mom doing this, not some old hag i don't care about.

Man, this is your mom we are talking about here...don't get the superclen. Get some clen made by a reputable pharm company.

Your mom. Think about it.

from what i hear, superclen really isn't all that super. i agree though, it's your mom, go with a pharm quality clen, not this underground stuff. get some bulgarian!

alright guys i just got done talking with both the parents. this is gonna blow your minds- they said that if i got them some clen then they'd pay for my whole cycle. wtf? i never imagined my parents approving of as let alone offering to pay for the cycle. the only problem is that my dad wants to try clen also, but he doesnt train and rarely does cardio. would it still be effective for him to take it? he's gonna start doing cardio soon here to shed some lbs but i don't want to put their health at risk over my greediness for free gear. think i should order the clen for them? (btw, id go with pharmaceutical grade clen, not the superclen)

I don't think getting you're parents clen is a bad idea. Just make sure they understand how to taper on and to take it two weeks on, two weeks off. Also, to back off once they start feeling the jitters and headaches, etc. Everything in moderation!

What you do with your own body is your choice. They trust you because you are there son, and they know that you wouldn't give them anything that would harm them.

Do you really want to be responsible if your dad gets a heart attack? Has he used eca before? Do they know exactly what they are getting themselves into?

Man, I don't feel comfortable recommending ephedrine to some friends of mine, and some of them I can't even stand.

i know what you mean, thats why im asking about the side effects that might be seen from taking clen by someone who doesnt train or do cardio. even though he's gonna start doing cardio soon i still think he should probably stick to an eca stack for now but he seems to really want the clen. shit maybe i should just tell him to do the subway diet lol.

How big is your dad? How fat is he in other words? If he doesn't do cardio and isn't active(going for a walk is not real exercise.), chances are his heart cannot handle stimulants.

I train 7-8 times a week, in perfect health and I can't handle stimulants. I gives me sharp heart pains. Everyone is different, your dad may be able to handle it, but I would never take that chance with someone else. With my body, maybe, but never with anyone else's.

my dads about 220-230. i don't know what his bf % is. probably about 30%.

flickenu said:
my dads about 220-230. i don't know what his bf % is. probably about 30%.

Fuck clen, what you need is some dnp. Clen will work kinda sorta for a short time. Now what?

Dnp will gaurantee fat loss, and with low dose, minimal sides. And the fatloss will go on and on and on...and you dad wouldn't have to do a damn thing...Andy13 said so.

Dnp, dnp, dnp.

Btw, I am not a big fan of stimulants because of all the problems they can cause. But I f*ing love dnp.

Top Bottom