Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mothers and dietary supplements

my dads 38, i dont know if you consider that an old dude or not.

ChrisOh said:
DNP for old people dude? I dont recommend that at all.

Why is that? You think old people should be relegated to be fat forever?

Dnp works, and it works well. And how healthy is being fat or being on clen for an older person? I would hazard a guess and say more dangerous than dnp.

And dnp works all the time.

This whole thing is creeping me out kinda. Recommending any supps to my parents makes me feel weird let alone ones that are illegal. Anyway, so long as they understand the sides and everything it's really their call. HOWEVER, your dad should definitely start doing cardio at least a good month or so before he starts with anything. Strengthen the ol' ticker first. They are adults and they are old enough to make their own mistakes I guess. Besides, free gear!!!!

shit ur tellin me nathan...u should have seen the look on my face when my mom asked me for clen. i wanted to make sure she knew what the hell it was 1st, then she showed me a damn cycle she had set up! it went something like this-
primo weeks 1-8 50 mg, clen 1-3 tabs weeks 1-8 with even weeks off, something like cynomel (i cant read her writing) 25 mcg weeks 1-8 going pyramiding from 25 mcg to 75mcg in week 5, with eca on the even weeks that she isnt on the clen. i about dropped a load in my pants knowing she even had a clue what this shit was. but she threw that out the door once i told her primo was injected, shes scared shitless of needles.

Bro,I hear you!
MY mom wants to lose weight but I am worried if I get her ephedrine or clen etc,she could have a side-effect and get injured.
She wants to try "thyroslim"am/pm.

Top Bottom