Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

gjohnson5 said:
Not sure what kinds of athletes yall are around

I was ripped at 17. 40" vertical and 4.4 40. I'm not sure if that's a freak in your mind , but in my neighborhood, I was barely above average!

I dunno , I've been dieting down and the back looks jacked as fuck. Put it to you like this, people stop and stare. I'm just trying doing my thing. Arms are 21" and am totally natural , so no shrinkage due to getting off gear / HGH

So this fat burner will will help. I want to test it. Someone who has high BMI
Bro, 40 inch vert and 4.4 in the 40 is freak status anywhere including the NFL combine.

LOL!

You know how many dudes could have played and didnt cause
1. drugs
2. crime
3. gangs
4. shootings

Not to mention I never said how big some of my friends were. At that time they were twigs. Would have never wanted to play NFL even if they had the skillz to do it.

Parks around the country are filled with dudes that played college ball...

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Bro, 40 inch vert and 4.4 in the 40 is freak status anywhere including the NFL combine.

Oops I forgot about knee injuries. make that number 5

Go check your favorites NFL team and especially NBA and check out where they come from....

gjohnson5 said:
LOL!

You know how many dudes could have played and didnt cause
1. drugs
2. crime
3. gangs
4. shootings

Not to mention I never said how big some of my friends were. At that time they were twigs. Would have never wanted to play NFL even if they had the skillz to do it.

Parks around the country are filled with dudes that played college ball...

gjohnson5 said:
Oops I forgot about knee injuries. make that number 5

Go check your favorites NFL team and especially NBA and check out where they come from....
Urban areas don't produce better athletes bro, that's a myth. Urban areas do produce MORE athletes but that is a product of the density of the population in urban areas. I've watched pick-up games in Rucker Park and I'll say that they're were some sick playground players but I didn't see one guy that had NBA type talent. If you just pulled a random 20 twentyone year old guys from Compton or Richmond or any other urban area for that matter you would have an average vert of probably under 25 inches and a 40 speed of 5+ seconds.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Urban areas don't produce better athletes bro, that's a myth. Urban areas do produce MORE athletes but that is a product of the density of the population in urban areas. I've watched pick-up games in Rucker Park and I'll say that they're were some sick playground players but I didn't see one guy that had NBA type talent. If you just pulled a random 20 twentyone year old guys from Compton or Richmond or any other urban area for that matter you would have an average vert of probably under 25 inches and a 40 speed of 5+ seconds.

agreed. it might have something to do with income levels as well. that many people with no money. either rob someone, or buy one basketball and entertain you and all your friends. its basically forced practice. however, the two best high school players in the nation are out of oregon, one from a smaller town, the other from a rich portland suburb. no urban there. anyway, how bout that dermatherm?

Primordial Performance said:
This is just to let you guys know that Primordial Performance is about 4 weeks out from releasing "The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World"

AKA - DermaTherm

No joke guys -- We think this product may be the ticket to the six pack.

-Pp

We will be updating this thread as I get more info on final ingredients, dosing and price. Stay tuned

Will I still be able to eat Doughnut holes?

Wouldn't it be more effective if you somewhat quietly went about finding testers, took before and afters, put them on a specific diet and workout plan, had a control group that did the diet and workout plan but not the fat burner.. got desired results, or tinkered with the formula if need be, and then starting hyping the product as "The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World" and instead of "We think this product may be the ticket to the six pack." you can say We know this product is the ticket to the six pack, here are some tester results to prove it." I mean you're basically saying it's going to be released to the publicin 3+ weeks and hasn't been tested on anybody yet, correct?

Just a thought, feel free to market as you please. Good luck with the product launch, nothing would make me happier than the rare effective supplement being released.

Kabeetz said:
Wouldn't it be more effective if you somewhat quietly went about finding testers, took before and afters, put them on a specific diet and workout plan, had a control group that did the diet and workout plan but not the fat burner.. got desired results, or tinkered with the formula if need be, and then starting hyping the product as "The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World" and instead of "We think this product may be the ticket to the six pack." you can say We know this product is the ticket to the six pack, here are some tester results to prove it." I mean you're basically saying it's going to be released to the publicin 3+ weeks and hasn't been tested on anybody yet, correct?

Just a thought, feel free to market as you please. Good luck with the product launch, nothing would make me happier than the rare effective supplement being released.

Well, if we did that then we would all have to wait many more months, and that’s no fun.

Seriously though, I understand your point. Rest assured we’ve had this formula idea for months, and have been testing the ingredients separately
to assess individual effects and tolerance. We’ve just about dialed in the final concentrations, so we figured “lets get people excited about it”… I mean, why not?

Besides, nobody really trusts the in house “muscle tech” studies anyway. We figured we would go to the ground floor and get some real people to try the product.

-Pp

Top Bottom